Sponsored

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
For 2022 the Beach and High Tide were the same, and I believe you didn’t know if it would be labeled a “Beach” or “High Tide” until it was delivered correct?

For 2023 is there a difference between the Beach and High Tide besides name?

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
For 2022 the Beach and High Tide were the same, and I believe you didn’t know if it would be labeled a “Beach” or “High Tide” until it was delivered correct?

For 2023 is there a difference between the Beach and High Tide besides name?

The 2023 “Jeep Beach” package is not the High Tide/Beach edition package of 2022.

While most options are the same it’s a completely different “Edition” from the other.

let’s not get this confused…

This commemorative edition is specifically to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the “Jeep Beach” event in Daytona.

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 2023 “Jeep Beach” package is not the High Tide/Beach edition package of 2022.

While most options are the same it’s a completely different “Edition” from the other.

let’s not get this confused…

This commemorative edition is specifically to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the “Jeep Beach” event in Daytona.
I guess that sort of answers my question, but I guess I should have asked “what are the differences?” Because they seem to be optioned the same besides name, but I’m sure someone has more info on what the differences actually are.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Which colors are available for it?

Sponsored

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
I guess that sort of answers my question, but I guess I should have asked “what are the differences?” Because they seem to be optioned the same besides name, but I’m sure someone has more info on what the differences actually are.
On the 2022 High Tide/Beach there is zero difference other than the hood decal name.

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the 2022 High Tide/Beach there is zero difference other than the hood decal name.
Right, I know that, I’m asking for 2023, what’s the differences (if there are any), because the option list appears to be the same besides the beach name plaque and shifter “med”-whatever that is.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right, I know that, I’m asking for 2023, what’s the differences (if there are any), because the option list appears to be the same besides the beach name plaque and shifter “med”-whatever that is.
Shifter Medallion.

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
The 2023 “Jeep Beach” edition has a different hood name logo, the rear tailgate has a badge for the event, the shifter has the medallion Insert on it for the event, and body colored fender flares.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 2023 “Jeep Beach” edition has a different hood name logo, the rear tailgate has a badge for the event, the shifter has the medallion Insert on it for the event, and body colored fender flares.
What colors can you get? Why is there no info on the web?

Sponsored

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, missed the body color flares vs high tide’s black.
I personally don’t consider the name badges, medallions, sticker or whatever a difference, so wondered if they were really still the same but I guess they figured the painted flares are enough, and now the customer can choose when ordering which one they get too.

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
What colors can you get? Why is there no info on the web?
It hasn’t been officially announced per Jeep/Stellantis publicly yet. Only dealers have ordering information that became available this past week on their screens.
Not sure of the color choices that will be available.

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
I wonder if they'll make a Jeep Weekend Edition to celebrate the Chaos of the Event held on the Bolivar Peninsula?

https://www.bolivarpeninsulatexas.com/Event-2022-5-21-Jeep-Weekend-Crystal-Beach-Texas-2022
That’s more so a “Polaris, Hell Raiser/Extremely Drunk” edition. Lol… so true

We live 24 miles south west on the coast from Bolivar and we avoid that event like the plague. It’s horrible and has become anything but a Jeep event.
Sponsored