Sponsored

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
It's an interesting thought, but since other dealers can afford to do 5 or 6% off invoice, an extra $500 'lost' at 3% off can likely be afforded versus securing a bunch of new orders with a potentially spurious promise.

If they start doing $500 off for every month it's late after 4 weeks til delivery, then I'd be more inclined to believe them.
Very true. I took 3% because that was a price match with Chapman. But your right, $500 is not even 1% of invoice on a 4xe. Plus the uninformed will order at MSRP because they think they have to. Glad I found this forum first.
Sponsored

DirtyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tundra 4x4, Soon to be 2 door JL
Is it concerning to anyone else that the configurator is still broken? This is total amateur hour, whoever is the PM responsible should be completely embarrassed.

Reactions: AFD

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Is it concerning to anyone else that the configurator is still broken? This is total amateur hour, whoever is the PM responsible should be completely embarrassed.
Noticed that something was changed over the weekend, where it now lets me select an auto transmission, and then the 3.6 eTorque, but then it reverts back to either the 2.0 or the 3.6 ESS and a manual. Somebody there spent time doing something, and while the behavior is different, the same fucked up results occur and literally nothing was fixed.

As a large multinational corporation selling $100k+ vehicles, they should be insanely embarrassed they let this shitshow slide for a single weekend, let alone well over a month. And yes, it's rather concerning they either can't figure it out or can't be bothered to figure it out.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
It's the same regarding their other responsibilities relative to vehicle problems. Extremely wealthy family owns Chrysler, CASE and multiple other brands, so that glitch is left for the dealers to deal with.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
As much as I really dislike the red Rubicon dash and badging, having red leather seats would look amazing and tie all of those unnecessary accent touches together.

Even outside of being an anniversary edition, red leather should always be an option on the Rubicon (at least for as long as they keep the other red accents). And imo, all MY23 Rubicons should be '20th Anniversary Editions' with something a little different than other years.
Wait I must be missing something. I feel like I have varied decent Jeep knowledge, but like... 20th anniversary of what?

Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Reactions: AFD

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.
Can anyone explain why I'm seeing MY23s on cryptostickers with the sticker icon but no build sheets. For example, the "Amza" build is listed as a MY23 and has the purple sticker icon but a greyed out build icon.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
I havent seen anything on an anniversary edition. Our order is going in for a JLURXR and no one has mentioned anything about that. Is it speculation still?
I owned one of those too. Anvil / Red

Oswald06

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jk
Can anyone explain why I'm seeing MY23s on cryptostickers with the sticker icon but no build sheets. For example, the "Amza" build is listed as a MY23 and has the purple sticker icon but a greyed out build icon.
Oooh, I think @Ratbert can speak more on this but I’m pretty sure those are all Canadian orders. They were unable to find buildsheets for any orders out of Canada so it would make sense that cryptostickers would t be able to either

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Oooh, I think @Ratbert can speak more on this but I’m pretty sure those are all Canadian orders. They were unable to find buildsheets for any orders out of Canada so it would make sense that cryptostickers would t be able to either
The query for US window stickers isn't working. But no, I don't know why there'd be window stickers without build sheets. We're still figuring out why these queries aren't working.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
The query for US window stickers isn't working. But no, I don't know why there'd be window stickers without build sheets. We're still figuring out why these queries aren't working.
I have yet to see anything other than an "ordered" confirmation on the tracking both here and on the Jeep site. Yet my dealer says it's being built.
Sponsored