Sponsored

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I’m just curious about the 23’s in general. If they happen to do a light refresh on the 23‘s or a 20th anniversary package on Rubicons, will all 2023 Rubicons get that?
Same here. Kind of a gamble to order so early without fully knowing what's coming but I dont want to wait until Jan/Feb and then wait 6 months from there. 2024 will be just around the corner and we'll be stuck in an endless cycle lol.
Sponsored

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
Whatever you guys do regarding the 2023 20Th anniversary Rubicons, keep in mind that back in 2013, the 10th anniversary buyers were screwed big time, thinking they were buying a one-off edition with special colors, bumpers, rock rails and all. The following year Jeep repeated the exact same options and called it the Rubicon X. The only thing that remained 10A specific was the red leather interior and badging.

Think about it twice before spending premiums on that 20th anniversary Rubis, as most things specific to it will most likely become standard in 2024.

Yeah, I was one of those owners.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Whatever you guys do regarding the 2023 20Th anniversary Rubicons, keep in mind that back in 2013, the 10th anniversary buyers were screwed big time, thinking they were buying a one-off edition with special colors, bumpers, rock rails and all. The following year Jeep repeated the exact same options and called it the Rubicon X. The only thing that remained 10A specific was the red leather interior and badging.

Think about it twice before spending premiums on that 20th anniversary Rubis, as most things specific to it will most likely become standard in 2024.

Yeah, I was one of those owners.
I havent seen anything on an anniversary edition. Our order is going in for a JLURXR and no one has mentioned anything about that. Is it speculation still?

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Did they go below invoice for ya? I live 20 min away and I wanted to order from them for convenience but no dealers in PA would even come close to matching Koons in VA.
Chapman Horsham advertises 3% under invoice and I got Jeff D’Ambrosio in Downingtown to match it. 3% was enough for me to not drive 5 hours each way.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
They are accepting the Tread Lightly program. I signed up for this about a week ago. Have to wait 30 days then I can send over my membership letter to get a better discount. They are easy to work with. Doesn't hurt to send Ryan an email to get a quote.
How's their pricing before the Tread Lightly discount is applied? Best I can find on the other side of the state is just 1% under invoice with the TL/FCA deal.

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
As much as I really dislike the red Rubicon dash and badging, having red leather seats would look amazing and tie all of those unnecessary accent touches together.

Even outside of being an anniversary edition, red leather should always be an option on the Rubicon (at least for as long as they keep the other red accents). And imo, all MY23 Rubicons should be '20th Anniversary Editions' with something a little different than other years.

stealth1178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl wrangler2dr sport
hi i have a question the forum knows my issue with my jeep being a total loss in my accident a few weeks ago i ordered a 2023 wrangler from a dealership which giving me a hard time last week when i contacted jeep chat with my von they said my jeep was awaiting scheduling when i tried today that von had no listing could the dealership have canceled my order ? i had no vin yet

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
hi i have a question the forum knows my issue with my jeep being a total loss in my accident a few weeks ago i ordered a 2023 wrangler from a dealership which giving me a hard time last week when i contacted jeep chat with my von they said my jeep was awaiting scheduling when i tried today that von had no listing could the dealership have canceled my order ? i had no vin yet
I ordered 6/14 and have only gotten the order number so far.

Sponsored

Oswald06

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jk
I think it’s possible but I don’t know if it’s probable, worse case for them is they have a jeep on the lot to sell. Probably just best to call and see if they canceled it because they’re really the only ones who know

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I'm not sure why any dealership would simply cancel someone's order. That seems incredibly unlikely.

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
You can probably check with Jeep Chat and get your VIN from them. Not that it really changes things, but it made me feel more legitimate!
Just got VIN. Not showing up on the Progress Page, but it is a bit more real

faffnir

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hi y'all, just joined the forum. Probably a dumb question but how would i track the 2023 JLR order that i may put with a dealership? Thank you

Oswald06

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jk
Hi y'all, just joined the forum. Probably a dumb question but how would i track the 2023 JLR order that i may put with a dealership? Thank you
https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing
There’s this site which uses your name or the name of the dealer you ordered through and your vehicle order number (VON) which you should get from your dealer when they put your order in
Sponsored