Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep will soon officially announce that the limited edition High Tide and Beach Edition Wranglers will return for a limited run from January through May of 2023. The High Tide package is based on the four-door Jeep Wrangler Sport S and includes the Xtreme Recon 35" wheel, tire, and suspension package, body-colored hardtop, Sunrider Fliptop, LED headlamps and foglamps, Rock Rails, Gorilla Glass, Slush Mats, Matte Black Badging, and hood decals. They will be available in Black, Bright White, High Velocity, Sting-Gray, and Punkin' Orange.

The Beach Edition has a few differences that will be detailed in the forthcoming press release.

Jeep built 2,707 High Tide Editions and 479 Beach Editions in 2022.

Jeep Wrangler JL High Tide and Beach Editions are Back for 2023! 315197322_695140605296620_2788659069394910997_n

2022-High-Tide-Limited-Edition-Hero-Bright-White-Desktop.jpg.image.1440.png
Sponsored

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Jeep will soon officially announce that the limited edition High Tide and Beach Edition Wranglers will return for a limited run from January through May of 2023. The High Tide package is based on the four-door Jeep Wrangler Sport S and includes the Xtreme Recon 35" wheel, tire, and suspension package, body-colored hardtop, Sunrider Fliptop, LED headlamps and foglamps, Rock Rails, Gorilla Glass, Slush Mats, Matte Black Badging, and hood decals. They will be available in Black, Bright White, High Velocity, Sting-Gray, and Punkin' Orange.

The Beach Edition has a few differences that will be detailed in the forthcoming press release.

Jeep built 2,707 High Tide Editions and 479 Beach Editions in 2022.

Jeep Wrangler JL High Tide and Beach Editions are Back for 2023! 2022-High-Tide-Limited-Edition-Hero-Bright-White-Desktop.jpg.image.1440
Great!
Does that mean we can start production on the current editions?

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
I pray that this is not correct, because I will 100% immediately launch a law suit against Jeep/Stellantis to immediately buy back my High Tide. This is not how special editions work. This vehicle was a one moment in time only. We were all specifically told upfront that it woul be a 2022 model year thing and only 5000 would ever be built. This is absolute BS and has really angered me to my core. Me nor the wife should have to take such crap from Jeep after we bust our asses for years and years to be able to purchase one of their “Special Editions” to end up like this.

Now I completely understand that the initial number to be built was 5000 units and out of those they only produced 3186 between the two leaving 1814 units available, but that’s what even more so made us that have High Tides/Beach editions appreciate them that much more. This move by Jeep if correct takes the “Special” and or “Limited” out of our “Editions”, which is not cool.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
Where the hell was this news posted?
In the High Tide and Beach Edition Owners Group on Facebook, then I confirmed with Jeep before posting here.

It's legit.

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
I get the feeling you’re a first time Wrangler owner and have no value for your own dollar. Am I correct. (Outside of the first High Tide you wrecked)

Sponsored

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
Well... I got a 22' Willys Sport XR because the dealer wanted a 10k markup on the High Tide "Limited Edition" 🙄

I wanted a High Tide, but I got the next best thing I guess. lol

The 2.0T XR drives better anyway. IMO

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
I get the feeling you’re a first time Wrangler owner and have no value for your own dollar. Am I correct. (Outside of the first High Tide you wrecked)
No, I drove a TJ Sahara for 8 years.

I'm just not an idiot.

OP
OP
HighTide

HighTide

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Tide
Vehicle Showcase
I don't get it! What is special about those two editions. They appears to be an existing model (Sports S) with existing options added to them. So, one can build one if choose to.
Not for the money, and not from the factory.

cripton805

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport w/ 6sp
I don't get it! What is special about those two editions. They appears to be an existing model (Sports S) with existing options added to them. So, one can build one if choose to.
It's basically a loaded Willys XR. It was slightly a better deal.

It's not just a "Sport S". It has all of the XR benefits.
Sponsored