Not open for further replies.

rutiger

First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon, others
thanks. bummed there's no bright green option. have a mojito now and was hoping to have a bright option.
Sponsored

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
Their is A LOT of standard options for this vehicle. Not to much is available as an option. I have the full build sheet though if you want to go over anything.
In the build sheet in the screen shot it shows the leather trimmed seats checked off, does that mean it is only available in leather?

Also, is the color of the leather seat based on the color of vehicle? I saw both black and red seats in the into vehicles.

Is the dash leather covered like the blue intro vehicle, or red leather like the grey intro vehicle? I know today, you have to get red dash on the rubicon unless you get the tan leather seats.

Lastly, I have to believe this is not the whole build sheet, maybe there is more than one sheet? I only ask because I don't see the sky touch roof listed or the half doors.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
In the build sheet in the screen shot it shows the leather trimmed seats checked off, does that mean it is only available in leather?

Also, is the color of the leather seat based on the color of vehicle? I saw both black and red seats in the into vehicles.

Is the dash leather covered like the blue intro vehicle, or red leather like the grey intro vehicle? I know today, you have to get red dash on the rubicon unless you get the tan leather seats.

Lastly, I have to believe this is not the whole build sheet, maybe there is more than one sheet? I only ask because I don't see the sky touch roof listed or the half doors.
Both those options are there. The half doors is the "dual door group"

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
Both those options are there. The half doors is the "dual door group"
Got it, I see now the STJ Sky touch option, and also the AJS Dual door option.
I wonder if the dual door option will be actually 2 sets of doors, or just the half doors. I just went to the dealer and it only shows a pic of the half doors in the info screen.

Their order guide also showed only black leather, nothing else. And no details about the dash color.

I'm ordering mine tomorrow.

Sponsored

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
I had 5 dealers in my area tell me they only got 3 allocated for the entire model year. One wanted 15k over sticker, another 10k over, another 5k over, another would not commit but wanted me to put down ad deposit anyway. I opted for the dealer who was willing to sell at MSRP with no shenanigans. They sold the first one before I got there, leaving me the second one, and sold the 3rd one while I was there. Either way, I get they get more allocated later.

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Got it, I see now the STJ Sky touch option, and also the AJS Dual door option.
I wonder if the dual door option will be actually 2 sets of doors, or just the half doors. I just went to the dealer and it only shows a pic of the half doors in the info screen.

Their order guide also showed only black leather, nothing else. And no details about the dash color.

I'm ordering mine tomorrow.
Dual doors is both sets, full and half. My understanding is you can’t order dual tops and dual doors but you can get the sky top with it.

I don’t plan on ordering until I can buy it with the options I want, until then I’ll stick with what I have, even if it means missing out on the V8. (Unless I change my mind, which I reserve the right to do)

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Man storing a second set of doors in the garage all year long. That would be a pita. Deff cool. My neighbors would deff think I lost it if I was switching out doors when taking the top off.

Good luck to all you guys. Seems like a killer Jeep. Best of luck!

I love these dealers that think they can scalp people. Like when the raptor came out. They were well over msrp around here. I don’t get it.

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The doors are available in the dual door package. The vehicle comes standard with the 3 piece color matching top. The one touch sky is available. The only seats available for order at launch / at this time is black leather. No colored leather. No cloth.

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man storing a second set of doors in the garage all year long. That would be a pita. Deff cool. My neighbors would deff think I lost it if I was switching out doors when taking the top off.

Good luck to all you guys. Seems like a killer Jeep. Best of luck!

I love these dealers that think they can scalp people. Like when the raptor came out. They were well over msrp around here. I don’t get it.
Most stock units are likely to be priced around $5 - $10k over MSRP from various dealerships. That's why I get on here to try to help people get into one at a reasonable price. Problem is dealerships charge that because they know some nuts are willing to pay it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had 5 dealers in my area tell me they only got 3 allocated for the entire model year. One wanted 15k over sticker, another 10k over, another 5k over, another would not commit but wanted me to put down ad deposit anyway. I opted for the dealer who was willing to sell at MSRP with no shenanigans. They sold the first one before I got there, leaving me the second one, and sold the 3rd one while I was there. Either way, I get they get more allocated later.
We are offering well bellow MSRP. Just because something is rare doesn't mean we have to pay an arm and a leg on these things.

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
We are offering well bellow MSRP. Just because something is rare doesn't mean we have to pay an arm and a leg on these things.
I just got told that it would be weeks before my local dealer knew if they were going to get an allocation and that they were hearing that other dealers were asking 20% over msrp :asshat:

Clearly customer loyalty means squat.

Paul, how would one order from you and be in the midwest? Auto transport? Would a trade deal be possible?

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got told that it would be weeks before my local dealer knew if they were going to get an allocation and that they were hearing that other dealers were asking 20% over msrp :asshat:

Clearly customer loyalty means squat.

Paul, how would one order from you and be in the midwest? Auto transport? Would a trade deal be possible?
I do deals out of state all the time. We can do it however you want. Some people come out to take delivery and drive home. Break in their new Jeep with a road trip. Some people have me ship it to their house, which I can arrange no issue. If you wanted to trade something in we can work numbers remote and you can drive out to do the trade or have it shipped. Everyone is different and we try to accommodate as best we can with whatever you want.

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
I just placed my order. Dealer says I should get month 2 allocation. Month 1 was only 20 vehicles for all Illinois and Michigan. I don’t know but I’m guessing month 1 is probably January.

1DD77BCF-E142-4027-B4D1-D2EA7554F1E2.png

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Did we find out if 2 door was available?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.