White dots after waxing

OP
OP

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Forget the glaze. It has an oil base that makes it hard for waxes/sealants to stick. Its used mainly for ‘show’ on older cars to fill in imperfections make it pop.

Use a polish then wax.

John D
PS. Did detailing in a former life.
Okay thanks. Can you recommend a polish?
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
I pulledy keep in garage to wax it after a wash and when I pulled it out into sun I noticed hundreds of pin sized white marks almost like overspray. A small portion will come out if I rub it extremely hard with a cloth. Anyone know what the issue is ? I waxed dozens of my vehicles over the course of 20 years and never had a problem. It's mostly on the hood and half as bad on the doors.
Sounds to me you never really rinse her well with lots and lots of water in the shade. I got my JL in February only washed her with soap 1 time at night! Never again use soap just plane water I am plenty of it at night I dry it immediately before I wet other parts. You have cooked in soap and wax buddy

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
Sounds to me you never really rinse her well with lots and lots of water in the shade. I got my JL in February only washed her with soap 1 time at night! Never again I use soap just plane water and plenty of it at night I dry it immediately before I wet other parts. You have cooked in soap and wax buddy
And not to mention my JL Bling’s with a super Shine

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
years ago, i was parked in our employee parking lot and next door , this large commercial concrete warehouse was spray painting the entire building.....needless to say the wind carried the over spray onto about 50 cars in our lot....complaint was first, class action lawsuit was next, and full cleaning and detailing of each and every car in class action....building was about 50 yards away...they denied it, of course at first, until the videos popped up....some of these cars were nailed....it was a mess....
Sponsored