First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone purchased wheel spacers from https://wheeladaptersusa.com/? They offer smaller sizing that I’m looking for (1.25”) and are less expensive than most competitors. They have a page complaining about cheap cast copy cat parts made in China sold on eBay and Amazon.
https://wheeladaptersusa.com/pages/wheel-adapters-spacers-good-bad-safe
But nowhere on the site do I see it explicitly stated that their product is made in the USA.

Who’s purchased from them, and is their product made in the USA? What’s your opinion of the products?
Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Never purchased from them because spacers are the debil....

but their phone number goes to an Amazon account with reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/StanceMagic/page/7F61BEDA-77D6-4F3E-8141-C56AA0121EBF?ref_=ast_bln

Their domain is also registered with GoDaddy. Which is traditionally an American thing. Kinda seems strange they don't list an address.
I agree. I am not a spacer sort of cat but I think I’ll have to in order to make the wheels I want work with the lift I want.

Wondering why spacers. I see you have a JLUR. Stock (6.1 BS) wheels and tall tires rubing?
No rub currently. I will be going with the MetalClosk 2.5 GameChanger snd 37” tires soon and they recommend <4.5” BS for proper clearance. The wheels I’m buying have 5.22” BS. Hence the 1.25” spacer.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I was able to do a little more internet digging. Integrity Automotive/Wheel Adapters USA have numerous horrible Google reviews related to delayed or nonexistent shipping after shipping confirmation and no customer service response unless a PayPal or BBB complaint was initiated. Nope. Not worth saving a few bucks for those headaches, even if they are a quality product.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks. I’m buying Mopar wheels designed for the JL so that’ll be OK. I’m aware of the negative effects of spacers on components and related to poke and I’m willing to deal with them. That’s one of the reasons I’m looking for spacers that are a little thinner than the 1.75” that most are.

I’ve always been the guy telling people to buy wheels with the proper offset rather than trying to fix it with spacers. Now here I am.:blush: I’ll probably just pay a few bucks more and get Bora spacers that are higher quality.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
For a thinner spacer, are you going to cut down the stock wheel studs? I thought that’s why all spacers are 1.75”.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
For a thinner spacer, are you going to cut down the stock wheel studs? I thought that’s why all spacers are 1.75”.
Mopar wheels have a cavity on the back between stud holes that allow some protrusion of the OEM studs. I can’t find a photo of it right now, but it’s been verified that 1.25” will work.

EDIT: I found a video and captured a couple of screenshots showing where the stock studs can protrude beyond the wheel mounting surface of the spacers.

24F8C420-410F-4A4B-87C3-56EE60953C6C.jpeg

F2A27EF4-1C4F-4876-A2B8-6D7CE40F6F2B.jpeg

Last edited:

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
There's no wheels out there that float your boat w/ offsets that will work out better??

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
There's no wheels out there that float your boat w/ offsets that will work out better??
There’s a couple. But I found the ones that I really like the best (that don’t have an optimal offset) for a price I couldn’t pass up. I‘ve already paid so I’m committed.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
There’s a couple. But I found the ones that I really like the best (that don’t have an optimal offset) for a price I couldn’t pass up. I‘ve already paid so I’m committed.
Maybe run them awhile and see if they need spacing, and those Jeep studs are pretty long, maybe a slip on thin spacer would work? Haven't done research on that option but might be something to check in to.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Maybe run them awhile and see if they need spacing, and those Jeep studs are pretty long, maybe a slip on thin spacer would work? Haven't done research on that option but might be something to check in to.
I won’t need spacers at all with my current setup. The OEM Rubicon wheels I have are +44, and the new wheels are +12. Fantastic. However in the near future I’ll be changing the Dynatrac lift I currently have for the MC GameChanger 2.5” that’ll require more backspacing to fully flex without interference.
Sponsored