James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’m rocking the American Adventure Labs table and I’m pretty impressed with its build quality! Only wish the light came with a red option for night time around camp.

8AF8CF8E-FE03-4204-AD47-80E647BEF72D.jpeg

6307D641-2658-435F-9D54-2A7DD903C55E.jpeg

D7709C74-5397-491D-9031-16A9620A8C23.jpeg
I love the light idea on that, but i agree red would be awesome for nighttime camp operations without destroying your eyes.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
In looking at all the different tailgate tables and how they mount, I did find it odd that the RSE table didn’t have lower mounting points for the JL (but did for the JK). I bet your braving gives it some stability. Great idea. Although maybe RSE should tweak the design a bit to include sone sort of lower mounting to secure it.
I really like the RSE table as it’s two tier and one could run say a Blackstone griddle on the bottom and have the top to flip down to keep stuff but not sure how stable since it does not fasten at the bottom, I may just order it and see how stable it is.

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I couldn't bring myself to spend a ton of money on a tailgate table so I bought the Rough Country table for ~$80. The latches are really cheap feeling and one of them is drilled off center so it doesn't line up properly, but there is no rattling and it holds stuff like a table should so I'll deal with it.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I recently ordered the Trailgater from Outback Adventure. I dont want any rattling.
i wish the Trailgater was powder coated, not that powder coating affects the function but it gives it more of a finished look

Sponsored

Flyper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Rubicon
I recently ordered the Trailgater from Outback Adventure. I dont want any rattling.
I have the Trailgater and the wood piece moves around and rattles while going down the road. I drive around with a clamp on it or I just leave it out. Disappointed to say the least.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Trailgater and the wood piece moves around and rattles while going down the road. I drive around with a clamp on it or I just leave it out. Disappointed to say the least.
Rattling around would not work for me ...

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to hear more about the rattling issue or is this a possible isolated incident.
havent received mine yet. I was also attracted to the super easy install. also like bamboo.

i'll use some felt tape to tame things if it gets out of control.

RipperMagooJLUR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I love the light idea on that, but i agree red would be awesome for nighttime camp operations without destroying your eyes.
Yeah I think I’ll stop by their shop next time I head up to sand hollow and talk to them about replacing it with a red light

Flyper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Rubicon
I would like to hear more about the rattling issue or is this a possible isolated incident.
The wood table fits loosely when stowed moving up and down making noise when the ride gets a little bumpy. I have the Outback Adventures Trailgator. I don't know if this was an isolated case and to be fair I got busy and did not give Outback the opportunity to rectify it. It was easy to install, well built and looks great. Just too bad it rattles as I spent the extra $$ on this table to avoid that very issue. Here is a photo of the table and a closeup of the gap.
Jeep Wrangler JL What Tailgate Table do you run? IMG_0163
?hash=cadd243d2e34a2f8164edb391ea73ded.jpg

IMG_0164.jpeg

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
The wood table fits loosely when stowed moving up and down making noise when the ride gets a little bumpy. I have the Outback Adventures Trailgator. I don't know if this was an isolated case and to be fair I got busy and did not give Outback the opportunity to rectify it. It was easy to install, well built and looks great. Just too bad it rattles as I spent the extra $$ on this table to avoid that very issue. Here is a photo of the table and a closeup of the gap.

Jeep Wrangler JL What Tailgate Table do you run? IMG_0164
yep, a little felt tape inside that U shaped track will fix that quick, fast, and in a hurry.