OP

Deerhorn

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
No I did not do a search.....my bad! I did look in the owners manual twice and my wife checked also. I swear it is not in there! But that's OK I figured it out on my own. It for adjusting the brightness of the Falliopian Tube.
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
No I did not do a search.....my bad! I did look in the owners manual twice and my wife checked also. I swear it is not in there! But that's OK I figured it out on my own. It for adjusting the brightness of the Falliopian Tube.
:like: see, all in good fun :giggle:

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
i still can’t figure it out after reading all the threads.

it’s literally the worst feature of the JL.

Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
What is the "Mood Lighting Wheel" ;) is definitely among the most Frequently Asked Questions on the JL. Hmmm. "FAQ" thread, anyone?

And, because nobody seems to get it, maybe FCA (or whatever alphabet name Peugot adds to the prior trio, maybe "FCAP" [yecch]) should review how this is presented in the Owner's Manual. Wait, you ask, the incomplete Owner's Guide or the 600-page Owner's Manual they printed but don't distribute unless you ask for it? You ask further, Why did FCA(P) print two books? THAT in itself is a Frequently Asked Question!
They're killing Chrysler and it will just be FAP.

jamief

First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited sport s
It is the one in the middle of the picture just to the right of the headlight switch. There are two roller switches. The right roller switch is for the dash and dome lights. I cannot find what the one next to the headlight switch is for. I'm stymied!

K7kO+qahSTungHpVBQPntg.jpg
That is for the lights in the front door handles. they are off or dim with that switch. it's hard to tell they are even on.

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
20190617_114628_zpsxsk5qndk.jpg
Jeep Wrangler JL What is the adjustable switch for? {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL What is the adjustable switch for? {filename}

Liar...I tried.
Meaning the lights in the floor space are so dim you basically need complete darkness to tell that they are on.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Meaning the lights in the floor space are so dim you basically need complete darkness to tell that they are on.
I have a sport s, you could crawl under the dash in the blackest of black holes and not see them, you'd stand a better chance of seeing the wires glowing. TBH i was just looking for a place to repost some old pictures and this thread fell right into my carefully planned trap, a year later.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously guys, knock it off. It was a legit question and deserves a legit answer. OP, the dial is for airing up and down your tires when you go off roading. Don't listen to these jokers, they're just screwing with you.

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
I have a sport s, you could crawl under the dash in the blackest of black holes and not see them, you'd stand a better chance of seeing the wires glowing. TBH i was just looking for a place to repost some old pictures and this thread fell right into my carefully planned trap, a year later.
I honestly don't think I actually have these lights on my Sport S.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I honestly don't think I actually have these lights on my Sport S.
Probably not, and that is why the dial will never do anything, i still play with it though. I have caught myself at a light running it up and then back down, i dont look for anything to change anymore, its just keeping me from driving over the little POS car in front of me.
Sponsored