Sponsored

Anybody not have the Aux switch bank in the JLUR? What do you use spot for?

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I didn't order the Aux switch port in my recent JLUR order. I'm probably just a lame Daily Driver/Mall Crawler and don't plan to add a winch, lights or whatever else and won't tow things so didn't feel it was necessary as an $800 option.

Anyways, just wondering what the spot is big enough for or if there is anything creative people have done with that open spot?
Sponsored

schwizzie

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I put my house key in there. I don’t like carrying around a bunch of keys.

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
I keep an extra pair of glasses in there.

OP
OP
tts42572

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Was thinking about sunglasses or wallet spot...not sure if its big enough.

Also wondered if there were any covers or any other after market stuff to put there. I though like a rubber ir plastic cover of some sort that says Jeep or Rubicon might be interesting tobplug the hole too.

Not looking to put any type of aux switch box there.

I keep an extra pair of glasses in there.

Lou_JLU

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara, 2019 JL Wrangler Sahara
I didn't order the Aux switch port in my recent JLUR order. I'm probably just a lame Daily Driver/Mall Crawler and don't plan to add a winch, lights or whatever else and won't tow things so didn't feel it was necessary as an $800 option.

Anyways, just wondering what the spot is big enough for or if there is anything creative people have done with that open spot?
I have the aux switches but made a new panel for the left side. With the room you have you could make one big customized switch/gadget panel.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...d-locker-accessory-switch-bank_updated.51314/

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody not have the Aux switch bank in the JLUR?  What do you use spot for? IMG_4529

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I'm probably just a lame Daily Driver/Mall Crawler and
As an aside, don't ever feel sheepish about how/where you drive your own vehicle. I've been driving Jeeps, almost exclusively, for over 20 years, and my tires have barely touched dirt. To each their own.

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I also have the Voswitch JL300.., and love it. Two more switches than MOPAR and a super easy DIY install. Plus cheaper, a couple of cool customizable features too.
I just learned about it and will certainly go this route when ready for switches.

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
I just learned about it and will certainly go this route when ready for switches.
You will like it. Some cat has a great install video on YouTube that really helps too (Bleepin' Jeep).., took my time and had zero issues, and not stuff I am normally good at.

yaniv05

First Name
Yaniv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I also have the Voswitch JL300.., and love it. Two more switches than MOPAR and a super easy DIY install. Plus cheaper, a couple of cool customizable features too.
Hey. I have the Voswitch JL300 too but I am having a little problem. When the Jeep turns off and on with the ESS, the switch restarts... Does yours do the same?

Thanks