First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Probably not, and that is why the dial will never do anything, i still play with it though. I have caught myself at a light running it up and then back down, i dont look for anything to change anymore, its just keeping me from driving over the little POS car in front of me.
keep dialing it up and down until someone pulls up next to you and tell you that your jeep is doing weird things.
Sponsored

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Probably not, and that is why the dial will never do anything, i still play with it though. I have caught myself at a light running it up and then back down, i dont look for anything to change anymore, its just keeping me from driving over the little POS car in front of me.
built in fidget device! brilliant!!

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Truck Driver
All of you of you are wrong! It is used to adjust the speed of the airbag deploying. Knob all the way down for a nice gentle cushy pillow to all the way up to face braking force.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
I honestly don't think I actually have these lights on my Sport S.

I've noticed this switch too but when I turned it I never noticed any change in my environment and so I left it alone . I do not need it and probably it is useless anyways . The little switch though is a great source of discussion and entertainment .

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I think on the high end jeeps, its floor lighting, cup holders, and lights by the door handles. I think on the sport it’s door handles only. But those are really dim so they don’t do anything.
The only changes I see with the control is floor lighting, and it doesn’t vary much. Like from very dim to nothing.

Sponsored

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I think on the high end jeeps, its floor lighting, cup holders, and lights by the door handles. I think on the sport it’s door handles only. But those are really dim so they don’t do anything.
The only changes I see with the control is floor lighting, and it doesn’t vary much. Like from very dim to nothing.
I have a base 2018 sport. It has floor, door, and cupholder lights that only come on with the overhead dome light. The switch does nothing.

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
What is the adjustable switch for?

EVERYONE....PLEASE....STOP TOUCHING YOUR EFFING ADJUSTABLE SWITCH! MY GARAGE DOOR KEEPS OPENING AND CLOSING!!!

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I have a base 2018 sport. It has floor, door, and cupholder lights that only come on with the overhead dome light. The switch does nothing.
Mine stay on anytime headlights are on. Switch dims them, but it’s barely noticeable. 18 JLUR
Sponsored