First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Do what you like! I wave! Was not long ago when the battle over whether the 4 door was a real "JEEP" they are all Jeeps! Wave!
i remember when i had a YJ there was the debate whether or not To wave at the TJ because it had coil springs and a car interior. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Haters gonna hate!

Hound Dog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2002 TJ Rustomatic
Yea, I remember when the CJ crowd wouldn't wave to YJs because they had square headlights. Then they wouldn't wave to TJs because they had superior coil spring suspensions.

I wave to gladiators because they look like a jeep coming down the road. I will wave to anyone if they wave first. Heck, I had a Cherokee driver wave to me yesterday.

Do you have non jeep drivers wave to you? I figure they have a jeep and just automatically wave even when not in it. I have caught myself waving when I am in my pickup, just out of habit.

Now when on my Harley I refuse to wave at the scooters holding up traffic and pretending to be a motorcycle.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Yup, ya gotta wave! After all, us guy's & gal's in real Jeeps (hint: real Jeeps have 2-door's) wave at y'all driving Jeeps with 'extra' doors so it's only fair to wave at the folks driving Jeeps with 'extra' doors and an open bed... :)

Now now, I am just jesting! We are all Jeep brothers & sisters within a very close-knit Jeep family!

thx138

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU '17 GTI
Occupation
IT
I feel like that’s saying the wave applies to a compass or grand Cherokee. Still a Jeep but not worth my 2 fingers 😂😂
Then just use one finger?

Sponsored

OP
OP

OlBoyBlu

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Then just use one finger?
lmfao damn bro I think you just solved my dilemma 😂😂 I usually save those for the bastards that don’t wave back at me

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Well...sounds like my type isnt wanted over here. Maybe I need to just venture onto the Gladiator board instead of reading over here too!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
So, you see this coming down the road:
and then this:
and your first thought is to apply mental effort to being a douche bag so the wrong guy doesnt get the idea its cool for him to be in your tree house. 😂😂🤣 Shit. When i see really nicely done overlanding Land Cruisers, or Defenders, or Tacomas, or 4Runners I’ll wave. Because they’re more than likely cool people. And you never know who has that spare grade 8 bolt, or winch, or extra traction board, or extra quart of oil, or roll of duck tape, or tube of jb weld on the trail.

man...you seriously need to find some purpose and identity security in your life, bro. Because i can assure you that quality women do not get excited about fucking petty dudes. Just be cool. Other men like to be around men and women like to fuck men that have a smooth relaxed confidence. And you dont get that by planning your day around how you can be a dick to someone....especially not over something as petty as this.

Just a pro tip. Free of charge. 👌🤌
Old Broncos, Scouts, even some rusty old Nissan Patrols get a nod from me too!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Plain and simple, if the gal driving the Gladiator is cute you wave at her! :like:

Sponsored

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I’m on my 3rd wrangler. I strayed and drove a Silverado for a while so I might be biased, but Gladiators are cool and I usually can’t tell the difference till they pass! I would def stop for a Gladiator on the side of the road or on a trail, so they get my vote.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
They wave at me and give me thumbs up on the highway. They're basically Wrangler's, just cooler looking.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Well...sounds like my type isnt wanted over here. Maybe I need to just venture onto the Gladiator board instead of reading over here too!

Why? the overwhelming response was that JTs should be included. Don't let one idiot spoil the rest of the forum. You'll find idiots on that board as well.