OP

EVILMR2

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep jl 2 dr rubicon
@jeepcareshow do i sent you a dm? I tried said not found, can your start msg or help me understand how to do this?

Done...
Sponsored

OP
OP

EVILMR2

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep jl 2 dr rubicon
Surprise surprise now jeep trying to not cover it saying it is out of warranty. When when the vehicle was brought in during the 3 years 36000 mile warranty and was told absolutely has nothing to do with a warranty as this is a defect of the part. I've been told multiple times by Jeep I would receive a call back from Jeep within 24 hours by supervisor no call backs at all all calls have been recorded, we are now at 2+ weeks. This is absolutely the worst customer experience I've ever dealt with in my entire life and absolutely cementing in the fact I will never be purchasing another Jeep again, nor making sure anyone that will listen to me know how jeep has handled business. Which is a shame because I was really interested in getting one within the next 60 days, but fat chance now..

Jeep Wrangler JL Warranty issues... Screenshot_20220422-132404_Chrome

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Do you have documentation of the original complaint that was within the 3 year/36000 mile warranty? That would help. I always save all of my documentation of visits for warranty work. I make sure the dealer documents show the complaint whether it was fixed or not for these specific cases.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Surprise surprise now jeep trying to not cover it saying it is out of warranty. When when the vehicle was brought in during the 3 years 36000 mile warranty and was told absolutely has nothing to do with a warranty as this is a defect of the part. I've been told multiple times by Jeep I would receive a call back from Jeep within 24 hours by supervisor no call backs at all all calls have been recorded, we are now at 2+ weeks. This is absolutely the worst customer experience I've ever dealt with in my entire life and absolutely cementing in the fact I will never be purchasing another Jeep again, nor making sure anyone that will listen to me know how jeep has handled business. Which is a shame because I was really interested in getting one within the next 60 days, but fat chance now..

Jeep Wrangler JL Warranty issues... Screenshot_20220422-132404_Chrome
VW has also done this with some recalls... if you're 'outside the build date' or the VIN range, they deny everything. Even when it's the same issue. So lame. Do the 7" have this problem? Mine is top down half the year, over 20k, haven't seen this.
Sponsored