First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Peak cringe. Don’t like CA? Move. Quit whining like a baby and embarrassing yourself with that sticker.
Haha I don’t like the politics but I’m a Cali boy through and through. I’ve looked at a few places both TX and TN, but I think I’ll stay in Cali for now.

Funny how a carton sticker can trigger someone like it has.. Hey I’d still get a coffee with you my friend.
Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Almost 9 mpg! Stop driving like a little old lady! Stand on it-c’mon man STAND ON IT!!!! Anything over 6 mpg you are driving like a scared wimp and is unacceptable!!! Drive Her like you love her attitude!!!
Haha now that’s the attitude I’m missing!

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
None. This vehicle on paper makes no sense. That's what's beautiful about it.
my thoughts as well. lol

OPs question based on a fully loaded Rubicon for v6 or the 392; $12k price difference seems negligible, because in the end its an expensive rig no matter how you look at it.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Hi all,

I am excited to put an order in for a JL with the XRecon package, but could use some help on if I should go with a v6 or all out with the 392.
If you don't have a fast car...get the 392. If you do have a fast car already...meh...go w/ the v6?

Sponsored

MikenDallas

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
I mean if you can afford the 392 then you should get the 392 all day long!

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Haha now that’s the attitude I’m missing!
If it makes you feel better and to keep things in perspective with the classic muscle cars my 69 GTX got 6 mpg highway,3 mpg city and if you stood on it it went “Flush “ and you could watch the gauge go down, on minimum 100 octane gas

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Haha I don’t like the politics but I’m a Cali boy through and through. I’ve looked at a few places both TX and TN, but I think I’ll stay in Cali for now.

Funny how a carton sticker can trigger someone like it has.. Hey I’d still get a coffee with you my friend.
You just can’t please everybody. I once put 2 student driver sticker on my amg gts And you won’t believe how many angry left lane huggers Furiously flash you like they put a vibrator on that high beam Switch…..
People get offended by almost anything.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
You just can’t please everybody. I once put 2 student driver sticker on my amg gts And you won’t believe how many angry left lane huggers Furiously flash you like they put a vibrator on that high beam Switch…..
People get offended by almost anything.
So true! I think the sticker is funny. People are just too tight these days. Watching too much Fox News and CNN. 24/7 feeding on poison.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual

Cali is beautiful, my Consigliere is a Cali refugee who’s been in SoCar for over a decade

If it weren’t for the politics, be there myself, hopefully the state splits, all for the NCR

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
So true! I think the sticker is funny. People are just too tight these days. Watching too much Fox News and CNN. 24/7 feeding on poison.
Left wing, right wing, same dirty vulture at the end of the day

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Hi all,

I am excited to put an order in for a JL with the XRecon package, but could use some help on if I should go with a v6 or all out with the 392.

The 392 is awesome, but I really don't need all the power. I have never been heavy on the pedal kind of driver.

Does the 392 bring any other advantages in regards of -
Axels
Coils
Shocks
Taller lift height
Anything else you know of?
392 becasue it would be an iconic vehicle to own. If you can afford it, pull the trigger.

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
Rare, desirable cars go up in value. With electric just around the corner, and the first v8 in 40 years this is and will remain rare and desirable. You'll end up driving it for free when you consider the appreciation. It may actually cost you less compared to a more common vehicle.
Sponsored