Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 BEACH Edition wrangler Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
The remote start via fob is different than start via app. (Although I don't know if they are "separate.") For the app start, you need a subscription. Hopefully someone will provide better info for you soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL UCONNECT APP Add Remote Start 1679038000786

And this is from the Mopar site, but I don't think it'll be much help for your specific situation: https://www.mopar.com/content/dam/mopar/pdf/uconnect/Uconnect.RemoteVehicleStart.pdf
I have uconnect app and every feature lock, unlock,and panic work, but i can't get uconnect/ SiriusXM guardian to add it they say it's not possible

Sponsored

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
yes, i do
Make sure they extend it (for free) by however many days you are without the service! Are they telling you why it isn't showing? Maybe it's attached to the options listed on the VIN? (Just a guess.)
Hopefully now that morning is rolling around to the USA, someone who has added OEM remote start after the purchase will be able to guide you

LostinBigBear

First Name
Sunshine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JL
If you get this figured out, please let me know how you did it. I’m having a very similar issue with an OEM stereo unit that I upgraded to, but I’m not getting all of the options like if it had been purchased that way. I also tried calling Uconnect, Guardian, etc., and have just gotten the run around and a whole lot of frustration.

Sponsored

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
You know what?
I asked ChatGPT 4.0 to see if we could help you...

SiriusXM has an executive customer service department. This department is known as the Executive Customer Relations team and is dedicated to handling escalated customer service issues and resolving complex customer complaints. The Executive Customer Relations team is made up of senior representatives who have the authority to make decisions and take action to resolve customer issues that may not have been resolved by regular customer service channels. Customers can contact the Executive Customer Relations team through the SiriusXM customer service hotline or by email.

The contact information for the SiriusXM Executive Customer Relations team is as follows:

Phone: 1-212-584-5100 (option 4)
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Executive Customer Relations, SiriusXM, P.O. Box 33174, Detroit, MI 48232-5174

The phone number and email address are the primary ways to contact the Executive Customer Relations team. Customers can also send a letter to the mailing address listed above, but this may result in a slower response time compared to contacting the team via phone or email.

I strongly recommend using either mail or email, but not phone. Clearly lay out your entire case with all details. The executive customer service team is a senior support team that's tasked with answering all the pesky letters that people send to company executives. They typically have the power to bend the rules to make things happen when normal customer service cannot.

If there's a solution, SirusXM's executive customer service team is going to be able to find it for you. Take this opportunity and run with it! But trry to have a "willing to work with you" attitude and not an "I'm angry, you better make things right" attitude. It'll go a long way with their team.

PS: I put in a bit of effort here. Will you remember to do me a favor and let me know how it turns out? I'm rooting for you!

LostinBigBear

First Name
Sunshine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JL
Yes!!!!!!! I’ll definitely give it a try and I’ll respond back as soon as I have a resolution! Many thanks!

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Yes!!!!!!! I’ll definitely give it a try and I’ll respond back as soon as I have a resolution! Many thanks!
You're welcome. I did some more digging this morning and came back with one other alternative to try, by the way.

You can email uConnect customer service at [email protected]. I don't know if that'll be worth anything or not, but I wanted to pass it along!

ChatGPT claims that uConnect also has an executive customer service team, but does not have their contact information. It suggests asking their normal customer service team for the executive customer service team's contact informration, or simply writing to their main mailing address:

FCA US LLC
ATTN: uConnect Executive Customer Service Team
PO Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8004 USA

ChatGPT makes this recommendation "based on information provided by the official uConnect website and several online resources that mention uConnect's executive customer service team. It is common for large companies to have a specialized team dedicated to handling escalated customer service issues, and uConnect is no exception".

LostinBigBear

First Name
Sunshine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JL
Okay, got it! I hope the OP also has taken note of your suggestions! I need some time on my end because I still have to go down to the dealership and have them link the new 8.4” stereo with my vin # before I start contacting Guardian and Uconnect. Which is something the OP has already done so I’m super curious how their situation is resolved. Again, many thanks!!

OP
OP
Corey_schissler

Corey_schissler

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 BEACH Edition wrangler Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
It’s added! Thank you all for your replies and recommendation. Between all you guys and other forums I was able to email multiple emails and get it added!

EBF557E3-18D1-4137-A7DE-76C89D00E4B5.png
Sponsored