Traction Control Warning after 2" lift

EjNappe

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
I recently installed a Mopar 2in lift on my '21 EcoDiesel and I'm getting a traction control warning light on my dash as approximately 35mph. My steering centers with the steering wheel at about 1 o'clock, so I know I need an alignment. My question is, can a misalignment cause the TC warning? Or is it possible an indication of another issue related to my lift install?
Sponsored

bonniejf

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Yes it can. A cow hit under my front bumper and the traction control lights and electronic stability lights were on with the steering wheel at about 3 o’clock and just an alignment fixed all the issues. But with a lift, you may have more going on...

Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon
I recently installed a Mopar 2in lift on my '21 EcoDiesel and I'm getting a traction control warning light on my dash as approximately 35mph. My steering centers with the steering wheel at about 1 o'clock, so I know I need an alignment. My question is, can a misalignment cause the TC warning? Or is it possible an indication of another issue related to my lift install?
Just adjust the drag link. Is adjustable. You most likely don’t need an alignment since the control arms are fixed. I installed a 392 suspension on mine and had to adjust the drag link to center the steering wheel but no alignment needed since I got the Mopar extended control arms which are fixed.
Sponsored