First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 2dr JL Black/Tan 6cyl stick
b8dfd177-5b46-4d63-bbf1-a3229af38fd7-jpeg.jpg

42979336-687e-48df-aa3e-55470f4fceac-jpeg.jpg

First time with the doors and roof full off. First time installing the Lange Original Coyote mirrors. Looks amazing. They stay in place BTW.

It’s still a bit cold where I am. Running around town with a naked Jeep didn’t last too long, but I did do it in April. 🇨🇦

windshields next😉
Sponsored

OP
OP
blnewt

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
A bit different than my first post w/ Mastertop tonneau & windjammer combo.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tops off 2 door pics! IMG_0902.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Tops off 2 door pics! IMG_0899.JPG

Z06Guy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Occupation
V.P. of Sales
Topless until we find a soft top to throw on it. Not getting driven much with 5 days in a row of rain.

PXL_20220423_184538902.jpg

OP
OP
blnewt

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
First time fully topless! Where there’s a will, there’s a way! Found a storage unit big enough to drop the top in for the summer and am in the process of putting a soft top on now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Tops off 2 door pics! 1651894706982

Jeep Wrangler JL Tops off 2 door pics! 1651894706982
That Rubi is quite the looker!

Sponsored

OP
OP
blnewt

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Here in the DFW area, my top comes off in April/May, and gets put back on in September/October. Today was the beginning of "top off" season!!! This year I added some padding for the bars (don't like the look of the painted metal bars) and also some Jeep letters that came from my friends Gladiator.
_nc_ohc=DsuuY0FAQnQAX8ev-P3&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=z7r8me7VB0wAX-hk875&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

OP
OP
blnewt

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Here in the DFW area, my top comes off in April/May, and gets put back on in September/October. Today was the beginning of "top off" season!!! This year I added some padding for the bars (don't like the look of the painted metal bars) and also some Jeep letters that came from my friends Gladiator.
_nc_ohc=DsuuY0FAQnQAX8ev-P3&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=z7r8me7VB0wAX-hk875&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg
WOW, that is tasty AF! That good sir is as good looking as any Rubi I've seen! Love the rear cover too, do tell!

Sponsored

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Love the rear cover too, do tell!
Thank you! That tonneau cover has an intersting story. I was getting a haircut a couple years ago, and a guy walks in and says "Whose 2 door JL is that?" Turned out the fellow was Jon from https://jftops.com/. He makes a tonneau cover (among other things), and needed to grab measurements from a 2 door. I supplied the 2 door, and he gave me a great deal on the prototype he made for 2 door JLs. The cover is made from a hard (and heavy) board material that is then sprayed with something like bedliner (super durable, I've thrown metal boxes up there and have never managed to scar the surface). You can let him know your specific application (his primary design is made to go with a soft-top, but my summer set-up just uses the Freedom panels and the tonneau, so mine is a little different). There is a board in the front that makes it impossible to get into the bed of the Jeep from the cabin- so when I lock my doors, the only way someone could get into the storage area is by climbing up into the cab, unlocking the doors, and opening the tailgate. I routinely park at DFW Airport and have never (knock on wood) had a break-in. He also puts four tie-down points on the cover, so you can strap stuff to the top (there is an integrated metal bar that provides a lot of ridigity- I can basically stand on the top of the tonneau). As you can tell, I really like it! My next plan is to install two forward facing marine speaker pods towards the front to add a little more punch to the audio system when the doors are off. It is not 100% water-tight, but- with some minor effort, you can make it 98% water-tight.

Here's a link to my original write-up: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/new-hard-tonneau-cover-for-two-door-jls.59027/

Sparty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 04 TJ, 21 JTR, 21 JLR
Haha no way! Thought that was my Jeep for a second… also, go green! I’m an MSU alum and am assuming you are as well with your username.

GO WHITE!

Indeed - had green on my TJ too. My wife now has a different green on her JT!

Jeep Wrangler JL Tops off 2 door pics! Randy and Sue's Jeeps 11-08 (1).JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Tops off 2 door pics! IMG-3869