MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I don't mind Easter eggs but hate flip flops (AKA man sandals 🤬)...Never wore then never will 😬
TRUTH!!! I thought I was the only one that hates to wear flip flops. Man sandals should be worn in the water or close to water. Other than that please cover them up... Ladies Do You :)
Sponsored

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
TRUTH!!! I thought I was the only one that hates to wear flip flops. Man sandals should be worn in the water or close to water. Other than that please cover them up... Ladies Do You :)
Wearing flip flops will immediately remove any traces of Testosterone in your body...

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Wearing flip flops will immediately remove any traces of Testosterone in your body...

my guy wears flip flops and it’s hot. Nothing is sexier than dressed nice (could be khaki shorts and linen shirt or slacks with a dress shirt) with leather flips. Gets me going every time. Men in white sneakers, any croc or sandal, or worse yet…. dress shoes make me want to vomit. I can understand the men who can’t wear flips and need shoes to hide their tinylil girl feet tho.

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
or near the power outlet just inside the tailgate? ;-)

73!
I have neither the one in the tailgate area or the one in the driver’s footwell area. hmmm…….

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I don't appreciate the personal attack from a fellow Jeeper, but to each his/her own.
I’m fairly certain he wasn't trying to personally attack you.

What has this world come to, Jesus.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase

Well, that's one perspective and you're entitled to it. And since you asked....this world has come to a place where some Jeepers can't seem to respect the opinions of others, and cowardly throw shade from behind the comfort and safety of a computer screen. I think we all could do without it. Just another microcosm of what goes on elsewhere on the internet. I thought our family was better than that. Jesus(?).

Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant

Very sensitive snowflakes that haven't left their parent's basement yet. I can't even believe this kind of thread exists.

Just for shits and giggles I asked my brother (an interior engineer at Ram for over 30 years) about the cost of impressioned flip flops on the plastic cowl trim and just looked at me. The cost is $0.00 as the forming die is made once (or however many forming presses they are running) and once the die is set it just goes. The die construction is digitized like everything else in today's world so a simple flip flop 3D drawing is input and the die is created.

So off to the next thread....

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well, that's one perspective and you're entitled to it. And since you asked....this world has come to a place where some Jeepers can't seem to respect the opinions of others, and cowardly throw shade from behind the comfort and safety of a computer screen. I think we all could do without it. Just another microcosm of what goes on elsewhere on the internet. I thought our family was better than that. Jesus(?).
You thought this family was "better than that"? As soon as anyone asks for an opinion the stones start flying!!! It's part of this new putrid Woke/Cancel culture.

flyer92

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Door JL Sport, former '80 CJ-5 and '99 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Very sensitive snowflakes that haven't left their parent's basement yet. I can't even believe this kind of thread exists.
SMH...you have no idea my friend, and just demonstrated what I discussed previously. 29-year combat vet here, so clearly a snowflake...spot on.

I do agree with your disbelief that a thread like this even exists, though...and even worse that we've wasted so much time/energy on it. Definitely not worth fighting over, and I refuse to do so, even if others choose to cast stones. Best of luck....

Last edited:

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
My 2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is the first Jeep that I have ever owned. I actually kind of like all of the little hidden gems you can find on the Jeep’s. It’s somewhat unique when compared to other manufacturers and each little thing you find may have a certain significance or story behind it or why it was placed where it was.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SMH...you have no idea my friend, and just demonstrated what I discussed previously. 29-year combat vet here, so clearly a snowflake...spot on.

I do agree with your disbelief that a thread like this even exists, though...and even worse that we've wasted so much time/energy on it. Definitely not worth fighting over, and I refuse to do so, even if others choose to cast stones. Best of luck....
Yes sir, would love to see this guy in the Cambodian swamps for just a tour!

Well I have to go and admire the flip flops on my Jeep now! :CWL:
Back at you!
Sponsored