Anyone notice this JL Easter Egg yet?

ShaunTheJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2D JL Rubicon
Who let the nerds in here? NERDS!!! (-. -.-. -.-. .---- --… ----- .----)
Ok that's a year old and still funny. Guess I'm one of the nerds...

Had to check mine out for these bits... Found the flip flops... you really have to get a low angle to see them. I don't have the morse code popout -- I've got the light there below the 12V.
Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
This is a terrible photo, and also sort of a "well duh" thing, but if you put the windshield down you get a shadow of a Jeep on your hood.

IMG_0656.JPG
I have seen this, but never thought of using light to put it on my hood, pretty cool, love when people do the T-Rex behind it. :like:

anotherWS6

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jebadiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Easter eggs are annoying and cheesy. Especially the little compass circles that cover my fng windshield on a cold day. No frost or moisture on the windshield, but I have to have blazing hot air pumping up and then towards my face so I can see out of my fng windshield two seasons of the year. Going to go with an aftermarket shield to replace my factory cracked one. Hopefully bye bye to at least one bad idea of a 7 year old.

Sorry, I just dont find this S cute or funny at all. And if I want to see a jeep grill I'll go to the front of my Jeep - AND LOOK AT THE FNG GRILL.

I'm gonna REALLY suck if/when i get old.

Sponsored

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Easter eggs are annoying and cheesy. Especially the little compass circles that cover my fng windshield on a cold day. No frost or moisture on the windshield, but I have to have blazing hot air pumping up and then towards my face so I can see out of my fng windshield two seasons of the year. Going to go with an aftermarket shield to replace my factory cracked one. Hopefully bye bye to at least one bad idea of a 7 year old.

Sorry, I just dont find this S cute or funny at all. And if I want to see a jeep grill I'll go to the front of my Jeep - AND LOOK AT THE FNG GRILL.

Ooooh... you mean there will be now ones this fall when the weather gets colder? :clap:

anotherWS6

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jebadiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Easter eggs huh? I'll show all of you a couple of easter eggs.

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
On my 2019 JL Sport 2 door, there is a light instead of the hieroglyphics.

Don

IMG_9763.jpg

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6

There were many reports of marks being left over from the robot suction cups used when installing the windshield. Is that what you’re seeing, rather than an Easter egg?

I guess it’s moot for you because you’re replacing the windshield anyway.