Sponsored

Thinking of ordering a stripper Willy's.... Thoughts?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I agree with the people suggesting that you get the A/C. Otherwise, it will become a white elephant come resale time. [and...that's an understatement]
Sponsored

Last edited:

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I have a 2 door Sport S (2020) and my Daughter has the 2 door Willys (2021). Both have the 2.0 engine.

Get the Willys, and make sure it has the following:

1. AC
2. Keyless entry, push-button unlock the door. You won't thank me for this but you will curse yourself for not taking this advice.
3. Upgrade the display to the 7" at least with CarPlay and get the subscription to Gaia, having the sat image map is priceless.
4. Get out there and enjoy. I figure if my stock Jeep can't get me there, I don't need to go.

The only extra I wish I would have got was a tow package.
You can't get keyless entry on Willys Sport, unless you get dual door group with proximity locks. You can't get the 7" screen on the Willys Sport either.

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
You can't get keyless entry on Willys Sport, unless you get dual door group with proximity locks. You can't get the 7" screen on the Willys Sport either.
Yeah, your best bet on getting a 7" is to buy one on the marketplace here. Also, if someone is looking for a stripped down Jeep, I don't think proximity locks are high on the list. I do second the "A/C" statement of many posters, but I live in Florida. The Jeep A/C is very underwhelming, but totally worth it.