Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Nah not messing.

Looking for a dealer with the best DEAL, and willing to swap out those MT tires.
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Nah not messing.

Looking for a dealer with the best DEAL, and willing to swap out those MT tires.
Yup, the M/Ts are killing me too(along with the lower fender flares). I saw a set of Falken A/Ts on a Ridgeline today, and they looked pretty sweet. Aggressive sidewall but road-friendly tread. Hoping they might be the next option, as Jeep is rumored to be switching to Falkens (they're on the JT show trucks).

Best deal, money-wise, is Chriswell in MD, but when you factor in travel, maybe Suresky in Goshen, and if you want a great dealer experience with someone who stands by his sale, then Fitzpatrick. Cheapest cost does not always equal best value. That's what I'm wrestling with, too.

OP
OP

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Maryland is way too far.

I think Suresky is about 2 hours from me. I believe Fitzpatrick is in CT, 3.5+ hours.
I guess it really depends on their doc fee...and whether they have the KO2's or not.

But the Falken A/T's would be nice. Maybe they'll come out for a 2020? Rumor also has it that they're getting rid of the 3.6L Pentastar on another thread.

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Maryland is way too far.

I think Suresky is about 2 hours from me. I believe Fitzpatrick is in CT, 3.5+ hours.
I guess it really depends on their doc fee...and whether they have the KO2's or not.

But the Falken A/T's would be nice. Maybe they'll come out for a 2020? Rumor also has it that they're getting rid of the 3.6L Pentastar on another thread.
What thread mentions they're getting rid of the 3.6 Pentastar??

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Maryland is way too far.

Doc in CT is $399. I have that directly from Mark Fitzpatrick. Doc fee in NY (Suresky) is capped at $75. Reach out to Mark and see what he can do about the KO2's. He will do everything he can to make you happy (and might end up cheaper after the swap).
The Falkens will be here in 2019, but maybe only the M/Ts, which doesn't help. The 3.6 is going no where for a while. They just launched the JT pick-up with only the 3.6, and the 3.0 diesel will be the only other option. There are 2 possible futures: they actually develop the inline 6 everyone is talking about (3-5 years out); they replace the standard 3.6 with a 3.6 BSG, essentially the same engine but with a mild hybrid like the 2.0 (6 months out).

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Suresky had a sweet looking bright white Moab when I was there to order a JLUR on Nov 23rd.

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
I’m in same boat, love everything about the MOAB except the tires, it makes zero sense to put more aggressive tires on the MOAB then the Rubicon, I don’t get it.

SLE 1

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl moab
Hi all new to the site just got a new moab

I have 600 miles on it now it great !

Just got new fuel sledge 595 wheels
And 35 k02 s and they will be installed on Monday

Also just got in new 2 inch mopar lift
Witch will be installed shortly after tires and wheels.are on.

As far as moab over rubi I what the ride on the road and the look.so that the moab

Duel top option so I have black or red top.my choice

If I want lockers and disconnecting sway bar for 4 wheeling

I use my 2017 dodge power wagon!

Have good day all
Sponsored