Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
It could be the new springs/shock combo they are using 🤷‍♂️
I hope it’s something, the 392 already comes with the “lift” they’re talking about right for the XR package.
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I hope it’s something, the 392 already comes with the “lift” they’re talking about right for the XR package.
Correct. Same height but different spring/shock combo. Not sure why but it was mentioned the change was needed for the 35s or they are taking feedback that is needs to be a little firmer.

WrekEE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 21 JLUR Rubicon 4xe (ordered 5/24)
Make it a plug in hybrid....

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
When the merger happened Stellantis dissolved the SRT team and shifted them toward EV development.
This. We’re lucky if we even see a 22 model year. The 392 will not be produced for very long.

Get them while you can until you’re eventually able to take an ambien and let AI do all your rock crawling and overlanding for you. It’s okay if you fall asleep. It will upload all your memories to Instagram and YouTube automatically for you to watch later. The future is here!

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
This. We’re lucky if we even see a 22 model year. The 392 will not be produced for very long.

Get them while you can until you’re eventually able to take an ambien and let AI do all your rock crawling and overlanding for you. It’s okay if you fall asleep. It will upload all your memories to Instagram and YouTube automatically for you to watch later. The future is here!
Just don’t forget the solar panels to give you enough charge to get to the nearest charging station for your soulless glorified golf cart.

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Just don’t forget the solar panels to give you enough charge to get to the nearest charging station for your soulless glorified golf cart.
I actually don’t mind electric cars. I know they’re the future. They just don’t do anything for me at this point. I’m sure it will be great to have a DD with me on the fly for a random late night Saturday though. The future!

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
Things I Hate About The Wrangler 392!

Its shaped like a brick, and it's not a big block 454.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
I actually don’t mind electric cars. I know they’re the future. They just don’t do anything for me at this point. I’m sure it will be great to have a DD with me on the fly for a random late night Saturday though. The future!
In related stories: the giant hydroelectric plant at Oroville dam was shut down last week,Hoover is on the verge of being shut down, the biggest natural gas plant in California was shut down because it polluted,were having brown outs now,and the Government is mandating electric car percentages.Good luck with that! I’m done ranting.

Love6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Tires are subjective IMO, I would never run a 37" tire, but the points on the brakes and suspension are possibly valid. Were these issues a result of adding the 37" tires, or was this always a problem even with the stock tires?

Yogi1956

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Clubs

You’re on the mark… I’m still trying to believe that the Tesla truck has so many reservations but the demand is there even though it looks like something a bored kid would draw in high school English class.

Sponsored

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
I drove a friend's Porsche Taycan turbo S tonight, Porsche's first all electric and I was stunned how fast it is. EVs are definitely on my radar, unbelievably fun car.

Still anxious to receive my 392, but wow.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Throw in no cylinder deactivation on off button like my 15 Grand Cherokee has.
Wait, there is no ESS, but it has cylinder deactivation, like Chevy trucks?
Chevy did away with cylinder deactivation on the 6.2, because of a chip shortage,! I bought a AT4 diesel 3.0 truck because it has a turn off switch for ESS. Maybe a chip shortage will hit the 392.
I would like a SRT Willys 392, stander height, beefed up suspension to handle the 392, and axels!
They can call it, WW Wild Willys!

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Without owning one I'll tell you what I hate is the price. I don't understand how they come up with $80k just because it has a 392 Hemi in it.

I owned a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack with a 392 that I paid $38k. Are you telling me the Jeep is worth $40k more with the same engine?🤯

Jeep is bat sh$t crazy with it pricing. And it's not just with the V8. It's crazy that power windows for example is not standard in 2021 in a mid $30k+ vehicle. And how some of the JLUs are around $40k is beyond me. It's ridiculous. You don't even get options like rear lockers or anything like you do in the Bronco.

Jeep definitely needs to go back to the drawing board with options and pricing. Hopefully for 2022!!! I won't hold my breath.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Without owning one I'll tell you what I hate is the price. I don't understand how they come up with $80k just because it has a 392 Hemi in it.

I owned a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack with a 392 that I paid $38k. Are you telling me the Jeep is worth $40k more with the same engine?🤯

Jeep is bat sh$t crazy with it pricing. And it's not just with the V8. It's crazy that power windows for example is not standard in 2021 in a mid $30k+ vehicle. And how some of the JLUs are around $40k is beyond me. It's ridiculous. You don't even get options like rear lockers or anything like you do in the Bronco.

Jeep definitely needs to go back to the drawing board with options and pricing. Hopefully for 2022!!! I won't hold my breath.
Factor in that it’s starts as a fully loaded rubicon which would start at around 60k and then you add the hemi to get the 392 so 75k sounds about right also considering that it’s 30-35k to do a hemi swap. That’s how I see it.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Factor in that it’s starts as a fully loaded rubicon which would start at around 60k and then you add the hemi to get the 392 so 75k sounds about right also considering that it’s 30-35k to do a hemi swap. That’s how I see it.
And the way I see it is a fully loaded Rubicon is already over priced as well. All Jeeps are as I originally stated.
Sponsored