Sponsored

The dreaded JB freeze

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of freebies are you going to score? We have been waiting almost as long as you and ours is still stuck in KZ in Marion.
Still working everything out, but I think we landed on 5/60 bumper to bumper for free. Not exactly what I wanted but it is better than a kick in the teeth.

TrassaE95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche Macan
Well, so much for that... just got a call from Koons. My Jeep is in 2 weeks earlier than expected. Ordered 4/3 (order was placed on 4/3) and today, 5/4 it’s in and ready. Wasn’t planning on the four hour trek to DC this weekend but I guess I don’t have much of a choice. Good problem to have!

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
I am in the same boat- I ordered a JLUR- LED, Dual Top, Tow, Cold Weather Package.

Is there a common thread to all of these? I would assume it is a short fall in the Just-in-time parts coming from an external vendor. I saw somewhere that the LED's are now back ordered but I would assume they would have already installed the LED's on the production line. Could it be the soft top holding us up?
I can be a bit patient but it would be nice to at least have some information, a basic understanding of the time frame and why it was delayed.
Well, so much for that... just got a call from Koons. My Jeep is in 2 weeks earlier than expected. Ordered 4/3 (order was placed on 4/3) and today, 5/4 it’s in and ready. Wasn’t planning on the four hour trek to DC this weekend but I guess I don’t have much of a choice. Good problem to have!
well I ordered on 4/13 and I’ve been in JB jail for 10 days.

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Well out of JB and in KZ with a dealer estimated 2 weeks. Was in JB for 6 days.

Sponsored

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
Just moved to JB today. Was excited to finally be out of D1, then ran a search to see exactly what JB was and found this thread. Now I'm not so excited anymore. :-(

RABUF

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 3.6, auto, Granite, Cloth Seats, Hard top, LED, Tow, cold Weather, Headliner
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 2dr 1/6. Built 0n 5/4. Been in JB ever since for Headliners. Only add on. Do not order headliners unless you want to be in JB hell. 136 days since order. what a crock.

SpaceDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
SpaceDog
Ordered 2dr 1/6. Built 0n 5/4. Been in JB ever since for Headliners. Only add on. Do not order headliners unless you want to be in JB hell. 136 days since order. what a crock.
Yup... 2-Door Rubicon, ordered 1/6. I went from I to JB last week and have been sitting there ever since.

At least the dealer is giving me a loaner to drive since I have to turn in my leased vehicle.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Also JB since last week, 5/15/18, 2 Door Sport S with Headliner. :rain:

Late Edit: Escaped JB 5/30/18 went KZ 5/31/18. :clap:

Last edited:

zeeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Been stalking the forum for a while but first post since things appeared to finally start moving along..

Ordered around March 9th (2 dr Rubicon, auto, hard top, fully equipped). Was excited to see it finally move and now been in JB for roughly 20 days (since ~May 9th). Losing hopes of having this in time for prime summer weather.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC90
I ordered 3/20. I just reached JB two days ago. (4-door, JLUR, All options except wheel upgrade and painted hardtop).

zeeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Window sticker became available on Friday (6/1) -- so took me ~3 weeks to go from JB to KZ [assumed from window sticker].

Southbend44

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting-Gray, 2004 TJ 4.0, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
I ordered JLU Sting-Gray on May 19, I received an email today that the MOPAR headliner recently began production and that all JL’s ordered to be equipped with this option will be prioritized based upon date ordered.

JeepOntheBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 2018
I have been in JB status for 13 days now. I’m guessing it is because of the headliners. I contacted Jeep chat and they mentioned at 14 days it could be assigned to some internal team at Jeep to look into why it’s still in JB status. Does that sound right to others who have had similiar waits?

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
I was in Inspection for 32 days and last week I was put in JB. I check a few times a day on the Jeep sight if my actual jeep is in transit. Just a bit ago it shows it is in transit. Does that mean it has actually found a train or truck or it is now waiting on one?
Sponsored