KZ is the new JB

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I’m on my third order now. My salesman and his GM were super nice and understood why I wanted to reorder. The GM said, I’ll do whatever you want to make you happy. So, now I’m in D status and my second order (which I will not purchase) is still in Marion. I’m feeling good about this order..good vibes. Now, you have yours! That’s awesome!
I would take odds in Vegas if your 2nd order shows and you are not KZ in number 3, you will take the 2nd order. Sounds like counting ex’s or pre planned next wives.
Sponsored

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
@Smarrtazz, I feel sorry for you and all the others that are stuck in Marion, or elsewhere. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to how they are shipping the vehicles out of the lots. It definitely not first come first serve and doesn't appear to be last in, first out. Good luck with your third order! Did you go with the exact same build, or change a few things?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
@Smarrtazz, I feel sorry for you and all the others that are stuck in Marion, or elsewhere. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason as to how they are shipping the vehicles out of the lots. It definitely not first come first serve and doesn't appear to be last in, first out. Good luck with your third order! Did you go with the exact same build, or change a few things?
Thanks:) My dealer asked if I wanted dual tops and I told him that he couldn’t pay me to take dual tops, not with the delays. I only have the hard top. So, I chose Sting Gray since that wasn’t available to me in January and headliners because I didn’t want the hassle of installing them later. I also chose the black premium wheels because I think they look great with the Sting Gray and the rest is the same. I believe I’ll have this order by June. Fingers crossed:)

Sponsored

MoesJLUR

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anyone know what KZ LD is? Late Delivery? I went KZ on 4/20 with a estimated ship date of 5/19. frustrating.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know what KZ LD is? Late Delivery? I went KZ on 4/20 with a estimated ship date of 5/19. frustrating.
Join the club.. went to KZ on February 15th delivery TBD.
Sponsored