Marion, OH is the new KZ death trap

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
3 of us went gate out from Marion yesterday afternoon!!! It looks like all of us are going to Jim Marsh in Vegas, too! :like: There is hope that things are starting to move from Marion purgatory!
Sponsored

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
3 of us went gate out from Marion yesterday afternoon!!! It looks like all of us are going to Jim Marsh in Vegas, too! :like: There is hope that things are starting to move from Marion purgatory!
My dealer just called to tell me as of 3:30 today my JLUR went to KZ-S status. I have been in KZ for weeks. Not sure what the S means but hope it means SOON

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer just called to tell me as of 3:30 today my JLUR went to KZ-S status. I have been in KZ for weeks. Not sure what the S means but hope it means SOON
Well, actually storage. I forget the exact description (it’s in numerous threads on here) but basically means your ready for shipping and it’s now sitting somewhere awaiting its priority and ride. I think a few folks have spent a long time there, but doesn’t seem to be quite the black hole folks in Marion storage have seemingly been sucked into.

Jl_rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just saw my update! Hopefully it won't be long trip on the train and/or truck

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
Jim Marsh just got 4 or 5 rubis in... :]
Sponsored