Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj5, Jeep Jl Rubicon
Email today from my dealer who spoke with his Chrysler rep:

"Ok, finally heard back. They were going to release some of the Jeeps without the tops, but the tops are available now, so they are going to finish the build before they are shipped. I would think yours should move along fairly quick"
Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
FINALLY!!! :clap:

-JB Dave
That would seem to jive with Jeep chat telling me this morning that my Jeep which has been in JB for 12 days, now has a delivery date of 4/5

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Just chatted with JEEP. Stated my Jeep was built and awaiting additional equipment. I stated that it been that way for 3 weeks waiting on the soft top. She stated sorry for the inconvenience and that that was all the information she had ....UGH!!

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just chatted with JEEP. Stated my Jeep was built and awaiting additional equipment. I stated that it been that way for 3 weeks waiting on the soft top. She stated sorry for the inconvenience and that that was all the information she had ....UGH!!
I don't think any of us put too much faith in the jeep chat...with that being said, give it a couple days for fca to start loading them into all of those vehicles in JB...feel free to start with mine :)

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

goracers

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Was just told mid April now for soft tops. Seriously...WTF
Seriously? Just keeps getting pushed back. I am likely waiting for same but am reaching out to the dealer today to see if I get a similar answer.

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seriously? Just keeps getting pushed back. I am likely waiting for same but am reaching out to the dealer today to see if I get a similar answer.
Hopefully you get better news than me.

goracers

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Follow-up to the previous post. Dealer says it is sitting where it receives the tops and has been there for a while. No ETA. However, Jeep Chat says the issue is getting resolved and I should see a change in build status soon. I didn't ask for an ETA cause I didn't want to have to change plans when it changes!

Sponsored

Bzz’n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
E6ACDCAB-A311-450D-A40F-0125367EAECD.png
3E53DB5D-62B7-4646-B535-19744C7676E0.png

This is classic! I ask what the eta is on my Jeep. She says 4/2-4/6. Then, Premium soft top hilarity ensues. They have no clue....

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Im curious how in the hell this has happened! My jeep has been sitting built waiting for a top for almost 5 weeks. This is a major screw up somewhere ! And every couple weeks the arrival date of the tops changes. Early march , mid march , by April , Now April.....WTF

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im curious how in the hell this has happened! My jeep has been sitting built waiting for a top for almost 5 weeks. This is a major screw up somewhere ! And every couple weeks the arrival date of the tops changes. Early march , mid march , by April , Now April.....WTF
I hear ya...mine has been done for 4 weeks. Jeep chat just told me "It should be done any day now"...then told me tops wont be in until April...WTF :facepalm::headbang:. Just send me my Jeep and have the top vendor ship me my top directly.

goracers

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I finally went KZ today, so maybe the soft tops came in. It moved a couple days ago to Swanton, and now back in Ottawa with a ship date 4/4-4/8.

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I’m still showing as JB, but mine has moved locations from benore sy to Northtowne, and just yesterday to VDC. Hoping the soft top has arrived and my status changes soon. Tracking doesn’t show an eta yet, but my dealer gave me an estimated date of 4/11-4/22
Sponsored