Sponsored

The dreaded JB freeze

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Unlimited 2014 and Rubicon JL Unlimited 2018
Thanks for the advice and for scaring me with the thought of 60 days. Reached out the JeepCares but go the old we don't care about canadian line. Escalated through jeep chat and called my dealer. Not sure if anything helped or it was just my time but went to KZ this morning. Fingers crossed the missing parts are in and people start clearing JB quickly
Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Hey all, just got to JB last night! 51 pages can’t be good!!! Haha I haven’t read them yet tho. Hopefully my stay will not be very long, but I did hear there are still delays on the premium soft top.

TheInsane

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
My 3/18 order just hit JB status after being built 4/23. Also hoping for a short stay here. I got dual tops and what I am seeing is those have the highest tendency to delay here.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
It seems that Jeep has fixed most of the problems in JB. Sadly you will probably be getting your Jeep before I get mine. I am stuck in KZ.

TrassaE95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche Macan
It seems that Jeep has fixed most of the problems in JB. Sadly you will probably be getting your Jeep before I get mine. I am stuck in KZ.
How long have you been in KZ? My 4/3 order was built and has been in JB for 5 days now. Not sure how long it will be but am hoping to get my Jeep before Memorial Day.

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
How long have you been in KZ? My 4/3 order was built and has been in JB for 5 days now. Not sure how long it will be but am hoping to get my Jeep before Memorial Day.
Lol.. ordered 1-30, JB on February 15th, KZ since March 5th range... Stuck in storage since March 9th. Ugh... Frustrating that people who ordered months after mine might get there's before me.

TheInsane

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Lol.. ordered 1-30, JB on February 15th, KZ since March 5th range... Stuck in storage since March 9th. Ugh... Frustrating that people who ordered months after mine might get there's before me.
Ouch that is a frustrating wait. The joys of early adoption.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch that is a frustrating wait. The joys of early adoption.
True story! The only saving grace and the reason I have not cancelled is the fact that I got in before the March 1 price increase. That is an extra $1250 I have saved and because so many people that ordered after me have already gotten their Jeeps it looks like I am going yo score some freebies from Jeep. So overall not too bad.

halw9000

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU, Ordering JLU Sahara
yeesh, 51 pages. That is not a good sign!

Ordered 4/3. In JB for only two days now. I've ordered a JLUS in Granite Crystal. Loaded w/ everything except dual soft tops (seems to be an issue?), proximity & safety.

Best of luck to all my JB companions!

TrassaE95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche Macan
yeesh, 51 pages. That is not a good sign!

Ordered 4/3. In JB for only two days now. I've ordered a JLUS in Granite Crystal. Loaded w/ everything except dual soft tops (seems to be an issue?), proximity & safety.

Best of luck to all my JB companions!
I ordered the same day, but JLUR with some options. Today marks day #7 in JB. It could be a long wait, or be here in a week. Who knows,

Sponsored

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
I have bee in KZ for almost 4 weeks now and have been sitting in Alorton for 17 days

TrassaE95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche Macan
I have bee in KZ for almost 4 weeks now and have been sitting in Alorton for 17 days
I ordered from Koons in Northern Virginia. I think they are trucked directly from the factory yard, and not loaded onto a train, so I hope KZ will be a short wait, but again... (I keep telling myself this) It gets here when it gets here.

4 weeks in KZ doesn't sound like any fun. Hope you get your Jeep soon.

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered from Koons in Northern Virginia. I think they are trucked directly from the factory yard, and not loaded onto a train, so I hope KZ will be a short wait, but again... (I keep telling myself this) It gets here when it gets here.

4 weeks in KZ doesn't sound like any fun. Hope you get your Jeep soon.

The lack of info makes it even harder to wait

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
True story! The only saving grace and the reason I have not cancelled is the fact that I got in before the March 1 price increase. That is an extra $1250 I have saved and because so many people that ordered after me have already gotten their Jeeps it looks like I am going yo score some freebies from Jeep. So overall not too bad.
What kind of freebies are you going to score? We have been waiting almost as long as you and ours is still stuck in KZ in Marion.
Sponsored