Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
One of the gals hadn't been offroad much I am pretty sure this was a first creek crossing—

Click to watch: Jeep Wrangler JL Texas Wheeling IMG_2674
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Anybody in here live north of Dallas? I need more friends who off-road!

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I'm out in Weatherford and I don't cross 360 if I can avoid it, but I'd love to meet up at Cross Bar Ranch in OK sometime. The wife has also been wanting to go back to Hot Springs pretty bad. That park is really fun and has three BoH trails

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Anybody in here live north of Dallas? I need more friends who off-road!
I'm in Killeen, a couple hours away. I'd be down for some wheeling. Just depends on work. They have us really busy now for some reason. I'm also getting knee surgery next week so I won't be able to do too much that involves dismounting

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I'm out in Weatherford and I don't cross 360 if I can avoid it, but I'd love to meet up at Cross Bar Ranch in OK sometime. The wife has also been wanting to go back to Hot Springs pretty bad. That park is really fun and has three BoH trails
My grandmother lives in Willow Park. I’m out there from time to time.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
I'm between mckinney and sherman.
Prosper here.
I'm in Killeen, a couple hours away. I'd be down for some wheeling. Just depends on work. They have us really busy now for some reason. I'm also getting knee surgery next week so I won't be able to do too much that involves dismounting
I live in Anna myself.

Cross bar is definitely super high in my list. Only about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive I believe.
Honestly I haven't even actually been to any actual off-road parks. Normally when I get a free day to go do what I want, I'll head up to Oklahoma and just try and find some forest trails.

Maybe we can get something planned end of July. I got a lot of shit going on between now and July 23rd. 😫

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I'll be heading to cross bar with LSJC Aug 6th.
They have a Hot Springs run planned for November that's on my calendar as well. LSJC is a great group - very organized.

Sponsored

failsafe306

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0
Build Thread
Link
I live in Anna myself.

Cross bar is definitely super high in my list. Only about a 2 and 1/2 hour drive I believe.
Honestly I haven't even actually been to any actual off-road parks. Normally when I get a free day to go do what I want, I'll head up to Oklahoma and just try and find some forest trails.

Maybe we can get something planned end of July. I got a lot of shit going on between now and July 23rd. 😫
Let me know when you do Crossbar, I’m in NEOK and have always wanted to try that place out.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
They have a Hot Springs run planned for November that's on my calendar as well. LSJC is a great group - very organized.
Does Lone Star Jeep Club have a normal meetup spot?

I would totally join the North Texas Jeep Club, but their main hangout is all the way down by 35 near Lewisville

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Does Lone Star Jeep Club have a normal meetup spot?

I would totally join the North Texas Jeep Club, but their main hangout is all the way down by 35 near Lewisville
I’ve always been hesitant to join a Jeep club… I’ve heard stories that they would rather booze it up than actually wheel…

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Let me know when you do Crossbar, I’m in NEOK and have always wanted to try that place out.
I thought you were anonymous guy?
Jeep Wrangler JL Texas Wheeling Screenshot_20230610-151938-886

Lol, jokes aside, I would love to wheel with you someday! You probably have one of the best senses of humor on here.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I’ve always been hesitant to join a Jeep club… I’ve heard stories that they would rather booze it up than actually wheel…
Based on my limited experience...

North Texas Jeep Club mostly wants to meet up and just hang out. They do runs on occasion, but it's more of a social club.

Lone Star Jeep Club is run exceptionally well. Their meetings always have a reason, etc. They organize trail runs frequently. Non-members are welcome.

Softroaders Texas is another group I'm in. Not exclusively Jeep, but also more focused on trail rides. Softroaders also volunteers at Northwest OHV regularly in Bridgeport to help keep the trails clean and well-marked. That's who I went to Hidden Falls / Hill Country run with

There's a smattering of other local clubs, mostly that just do various meetups, charity events, etc.

Depends on what you're looking for.
Sponsored