LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the Teraflex Nexus 2.2 Steering Stabilizer this morning, took a 20-mile highway ride, and all I can say is that I'm quite impressed with the feeling of the steering now. Really makes me think that the stock stabilizer is a POS. The new stabilizer eliminated any sort of wondering I was feeling, as well as smoothing the imperfections that would throw my 35's around. Picked it up on Northridge4x4 as an impulse buys with the SharkTank coupon. Well worth it in my opinion. For what it's worth I only tried the "medium" setting, I suspect the "Soft" setting is more akin to what the stock stabilizer feels like.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LincolnSixAlpha

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just wait till you try it on the firm setting on the highway.
I was waiting until I had a long highway run before I flipped it. I'm looking forward to a long trip! Great product!

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I was waiting until I had a long highway run before I flipped it. I'm looking forward to a long trip! Great product!
Return to center with the steering wheel is noticably worse (not horrible but you do notice it), but on the highway that's a non issue. Hopefully they push out a relocation bracket for it soon .

SpringsJL

First Name
Cage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
Glad you like it best part I’ve put on mine with 35s, 3 different settings makes it really worth it.

Sponsored

JohninSC

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sorta off topic but what does the "sharktank" coupon do? I'm looking at getting the same thing shortly.