Sponsored

Everyone's Favorite Subject (Steering Stabilizers!) -- Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.1 vs 2.2 Adjustable

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
We have used the fox 2.0 and king. Both have worked terrific but for the money, the fox 2.0 at around $150 all day long. When the fox was hard to come bu we ordered the king to try out. It’s great just around $260

My personal opinion is these wild steering stabilizers aren’t as needed with the steer smart system. The $150 fox works just fine.

Brett
Brett

You think the $150 fox is worth it over stick and the $350 fox and falcon ATS adjustable just overhyped?

thanks
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Brett

You think the $150 fox is worth it over stick and the $350 fox and falcon ATS adjustable just overhyped?

thanks
That’s my opinion and you know what people say about those!! I haven’t found a way to justify a $350 Steering Stabilizer. To me they are strictly a want and if that’s what the customer wants, I’m all for it. If it’s left up to me however, I love the lower priced options that are stikk quality.

Brett

GregMG79

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd
Occupation
Construction Manager
That’s my opinion and you know what people say about those!! I haven’t found a way to justify a $350 Steering Stabilizer. To me they are strictly a want and if that’s what the customer wants, I’m all for it. If it’s left up to me however, I love the lower priced options that are stikk quality.

Brett
Understood. Thanks for your thoughts Brett.
Sponsored