First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2020 Sahara JLU
Occupation
retired
When you take your jeep in for service you need to unmarry it. This looses all the settings I made and I have to reinstall\config after service. Is there a set of steps to take that allows you to reinstalled it after service and does not require you to reconfigure everything?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
When you take your jeep in for service you need to unmarry it. This looses all the settings I made and I have to reinstall\config after service. Is there a set of steps to take that allows you to reinstalled it after service and does not require you to reconfigure everything?
@rfg9585

No.... there is not.....

......Wise Tazer JL user's, keep a piece of paper or a smartphone file, etc. with a record of all the settings he set, changed, selected listed on that record.

Armed with that record, a guy or gal can re-set up fairly easily and quickly..

-Just don't get the idea/that (Lazy maybe) you do not need to unmarry your Tazer JL and remove the Tazer JL and reconnect the SGW cables, everytime /anytime you take the JL to the stealership, Service Dept., even if it is for just an oil change appointment, etc..

Why.... because it is not at all uncommon to find/see a Service Dept. hook up the JL that is in the shop, to the WiTech and ...and do updates, etc....

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Is it possible to backup whatever the Tazer copies off when it is married and write it out to your computer for safe keeping? In other words, if the Tazer is married, and then goes TU, can you restore the original Jeep settings from a backup file in any way? What would happen if the Tazer died while in a married state and you can't restore the original factory settings?
Sponsored