One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hello All,

I recently got the Tazer as the subject line suggests. I also got the front camera. I installed the camera up as per their instructions (It was a bitch).

But on yo my issue....I plugged the Tazer into my computer and ran the updater. Everything is good with the firmware (v11.2.3). Go out to the Jeep and get it all plugged in and marry it. I got to full reboot and hit okay (cc on/off button while holding left on other side of wheel), and the countdown never moves. My 8.4" unit also does come one at all when the Tazer is installed.

I unmarried it and put everything back the way it was and things are working again.

What did I do wrong? Faulty Tazer?

Thanks in advance.

J
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

I recently got the Tazer as the subject line suggests. I also got the front camera. I installed the camera up as per their instructions (It was a bitch).

But on yo my issue....I plugged the Tazer into my computer and ran the updater. Everything is good with the firmware (v11.2.3). Go out to the Jeep and get it all plugged in and marry it. I got to full reboot and hit okay (cc on/off button while holding left on other side of wheel), and the countdown never moves. My 8.4" unit also does come one at all when the Tazer is installed.

I unmarried it and put everything back the way it was and things are working again.

What did I do wrong? Faulty Tazer?

Thanks in advance.

J
Did you continue to hold left arrow? Also double check cables are in and clipped.

OP
OP
One_Angry_Panda

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you continue to hold left arrow? Also double check cables are in and clipped.
Pretty sure they were and pretty sure I held down the left until I realized it wasn't doing anything.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow. I brought the Tazer back in and updated it again JIC.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure they were and pretty sure I held down the left until I realized it wasn't doing anything.

I'm going to give it another try tomorrow. I brought the Tazer back in and updated it again JIC.
Hopefully Marrys up for you this time. If not, may want to shoot Joe (sponsor) on here a DM @joe@zauto

OP
OP
One_Angry_Panda

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully Marrys up for you this time. If not, may want to shoot Joe (sponsor) on here a DM @joe@zauto
I think it marry’d up, at least it said it did. It just wouldn’t do the full reboot.

I’ll hit Joe up if/when necessary. Thanks for the quick response!

Sponsored

OP
OP
One_Angry_Panda

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got it working today!