• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Takeoff parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosef

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 392
I have a set of Rubicon shocks, front and rear track bars, and all control arms. No springs though. They are free to anyone who can pick them up in the next 2 weeks. Otherwise they’re going to be trashed.

Also have a set of the standard Rubicon wheels and tires available for sale if anyone is interested. Less than 500 miles. No TPMS on 4 of the 5 of them. Local pickup only though.
Sponsored

Brosef

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 392
Also have a set of Rubicon rock sliders available for any reasonable offer.

XtremePunesher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 XTREME JLU
Occupation
Architect/Builder
I am selling Inner Liners by JCR OFFROAD they been taken off and dissembled. If anyone interested in a full set let me know.

Sponsored

Jeep217

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara. 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2003 TJ Wrangler X
WTB fender flares. Painted: prefer sting gray but will take any color.

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I am located in Los Angeles and looking for a set of OEM rock rails for a 4dr JL with hardware.

Last edited:

LJBURCH31

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited
WTB JL Rubicon Mojito hood. Although doubtful, would love to find a takeoff JL Rubicon Mojito hood. Located in southern MI but would be willing to travel a few hours for one.

MrSahara19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited, 2017 Toyota Highlander
WTB : Take off Rubi Hood for JL in Sting Gray … long shot but worth a post , in or around North Carolina if possible

Sponsored

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Interested in swapping my Mojito! painted LED Rubi fender flares for black ones. Located on NoVA.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I have 5 Rubicon wheels In perfect shape boxed and ready to be shipped out or local pick up.

I also have (5) 2020 Rubicon wheels and Ko2 tires with TPMS with less than 100 miles.

Rubicon rock rails, no blemishes

Rubicon take off suspension too which includes springs, shocks, sway bar links, lower front control arms.

timjack

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Unlimited Sport
I have 5 Rubicon wheels In perfect shape boxed and ready to be shipped out or local pick up.

I also have (5) 2020 Rubicon wheels and Ko2 tires with TPMS with less than 100 miles.

Rubicon rock rails, no blemishes

Rubicon take off suspension too which includes springs, shocks, sway bar links, lower front control arms.
How much for rims and tires. Where are you located?

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I am located in Nashville, asking $1300 for all 5 with TPMS.

I also have 5 rubicon wheels that I was saving for a future project but have decided to sale. They are in perfect condition too.

if you need pics I posted a for sale thread in the wheels and tire sub FS forum
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.