• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Takeoff parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmc711

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Do you still have the Rubi suspension?

I have 5 Rubicon wheels In perfect shape boxed and ready to be shipped out or local pick up.

I also have (5) 2020 Rubicon wheels and Ko2 tires with TPMS with less than 100 miles.

Rubicon rock rails, no blemishes

Rubicon take off suspension too which includes springs, shocks, sway bar links, lower front control arms.
Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have the Rubi suspension?
That particular suspension was sold, but I do have 2020 Rubicon Full suspension (springs,shocks, 8 control arms,) and all the steering linkages(draglink, trackbar, tierod) stock rock rails and some never installed Roam steps too.

Jmc711

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
What kind of Rubicon did it come off of? Steel bumpers, hardtop, etc? What would be your price breakdown?

That particular suspension was sold, but I do have 2020 Rubicon Full suspension (springs,shocks, 8 control arms,) and all the steering linkages(draglink, trackbar, tierod) stock rock rails and some never installed Roam steps too.

drtrdr85

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
2020 Jeep JLRU OEM Suspension, Includes all four shocks, upper and lower front and back control arms, bump stops, sway bar links and front and rear track bars. $200.00 OBO. Equipment has only 1000 miles on them.

Shocks.jpg

Last edited:

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in VA and have been thinking of selling mine, I know we are too far but curious how much you are willing to pay so I know a starting point.

thanks!
You still thinking about selling your steel bumper? If so PM me, we are seriously interested and also will be selling our Barricade HD aluminum bumper.

Sponsored

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
Looking for a JLU hardtop. Painted OR Unpainted. Located in Southern Florida!

Prado

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Looking for a Rubicon or Moab hood in billet silver to replace my existing hood. Located in Dallas, TX.

upload_2020-3-7_9-59-40.jpeg

Rubiconick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon on the way
I have Rubicon factory sliders taken off the day i bought the JL. I also have all 5 stock Rubicon wheels. Spare has never been on ground but other 4 have 35k on them. Not really sure what all this is worth. Any ideas? Location East Tn.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I have Rubicon factory sliders taken off the day i bought the JL. I also have all 5 stock Rubicon wheels. Spare has never been on ground but other 4 have 35k on them. Not really sure what all this is worth. Any ideas? Location East Tn.
There are so many Rubi rails around so you could expect to get anywhere from $50 to $100 for those depending on how flooded the market is in your area.
At 35k on those KO2s I'm guessing you've got about 30% tread left. I had about 40% tread left on mine and got $350 for all 5 rims/tires on craigslist. I'd throw them on CL for $450 and see where it goes from there.

Rubiconick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon on the way
There are so many Rubi rails around so you could expect to get anywhere from $50 to $100 for those depending on how flooded the market is in your area.
At 35k on those KO2s I'm guessing you've got about 30% tread left. I had about 40% tread left on mine and got $350 for all 5 rims/tires on craigslist. I'd throw them on CL for $450 and see where it goes from there.
Thanks. I will give that a shot.

Donack31

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Thanks. I will give that a shot.
Can you send me a picture of rims just to see which style you have? If you still have them. I'd be intered. I live in CT so youd have to mail them if that's something you're willing to do. But I'm sure we can definitely work something out. Thanks

21Sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara
Im looking for 3 piece steel rubicon front bumper. Im in NC.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.