• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Takeoff parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
It may be a little early for this thread but I thought it would be useful for members to post what they plan to takeoff when they get their jeep (wheels, tires, bumpers, rails, side steps, fenders, etc) and where they are located. There might be a forum member open to making a deal and save the pain of listing on Craigslist.
Sponsored

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Utility Trailer
It may be a little early for this thread but I thought it would be useful for members to post what they plan to takeoff when they get their jeep (wheels, tires, bumpers, rails, side steps, fenders, etc) and where they are located. There might be a forum member open to making a deal and save the pain of listing on Craigslist.
This is a Great idea ThirtyOne!

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Pulling the rims off mine and throwing my 35s/rims on. Transferring the new 33 tires to the wifes 2015 JKUR....so i will have a set of JLUR rims (the basic ones not the upgrades) handy at the end of day 1....no tires. Located in SE Virginia :like:

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Rims, tires, shocks (2" lift). So, anyone interested?...lol PM me if you want some Rubi parts...

Last edited:

Sponsored

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Rubi take-off 33's in Houston. If any of you Sport guys want to work a deal, PM me.

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
JLU

Interior
Removing everything behind the front seats: rear seats, carpet, trim, rear seat belts etc

Exterior
Top replaced with Ursa Minor camper

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport
Occupation
Highway Dept
Looks like it is close to making a for sale thread:like:. I'm in the market for a JL Rubicon front with winch mount it fits or my JK with little to no modification.

mark195

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2016 SRT
Pulling the rims off mine and throwing my 35s/rims on. Transferring the new 33 tires to the wifes 2015 JKUR....so i will have a set of JLUR rims (the basic ones not the upgrades) handy at the end of day 1....no tires. Located in SE Virginia :like:
I might be interested. I ordered the upgraded wheels but like the stock ones better..too late to change my order at this point and not going to the back of the line with a new order

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
I might be interested. I ordered the upgraded wheels but like the stock ones better..too late to change my order at this point and not going to the back of the line with a new order
Will Rubicon wheels fit on Sport S tires? Aren't both Sport S and Rubicon rims 17x7.5?

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes all JL rims are the same size with the single exception of the Sahara Selec-Trac option. Those are 18s, all other trims and options are 17x7.5

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
We don’t know about possible offset differences between Rubicon and other models though.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
We don’t know about possible offset differences between Rubicon and other models though.
I bet the offset is the same on all wheels. The Rubi just gets longer axles.

matchews

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I will have Rubicon standard rims with the 33” KO2’s if anyone is interested. I’m in Cleveland, Ohio.

Rysdykj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Looking to purchase a set of ungraded Rubicon wheels/tires (black with polished lip) for my ordered Sahara if anyone is planning to upgrade immediately. Located in Michigan, but don't mind travelling 3-5 hours to pick up. Please let me know!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.