• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Takeoff parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigjake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Factory LED Fog Lights if anyone is interested just PM me.

I installed an aftermarket bumper that did not accept the factory LED fog lights
Sponsored

Roadrat22

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 4 door
I have a set of 5 stock Rubicon wheels and tires 33" ko2 off my jeep picked up sunday for sale. Located in central california. PM if interested $1300..tires have 28 miles on them when dropped off at tire shop
15258101053164194014397884826386.jpg
15258101873551990959053915068109.jpg
shop

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
WTB sting gray fender flares. Rubicon or Sahara. I'm in Massachusetts.

Sponsored

Dkntrol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
WTB
1) Fire cracker red fenders, they can be Sahara or rubicon,
2) Rubicon steel bumper
3) Oem LED Headlights
based out of Texas

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey Dennis - Not sure where you (or anybody else that is interested) are at but I am in the DFW area and will be pulling the following off of my JLU Rubicon before it leaves the dealership and will be selling all of it in the next few weeks (mid- May):
- Factory parts taken off for 2” Mopar lift kit
- 5x wheels and tires
- steel front bumper
- rock rails
Is the steel front bumper still available? I'm interested in it.

Puma_jeep

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport
Looking for 5 upgraded Rubicon JL wheels, based on the Easr Coast (Washington, DC).

I am willing to drive as far as Chicago to pick up please let me know if anyone is interested in selling.

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
WTB white painted fender flares (Sahara/rubicon) I’m in NC

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for 5 upgraded Rubicon JL wheels, based on the Easr Coast (Washington, DC).

I am willing to drive as far as Chicago to pick up please let me know if anyone is interested in selling.
I've got an extra set I just bought. My plan is to either put them on my JK, save them for 8 or 10 years, when my originals get corroded and scratched up, or sell them. How much would you be willing to pay? I don't want the work to ship them, btw. They are brand new off Hi-Lift Jack company's show Jeep and probably didn't have 100 miles on them when they were taken off. I'm happy to keep them, but for the right price, I might be tempted...

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
WTB fenders (black or unpainted). Willing to travel a bit, thanks.

Chrisdoza

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jku rubicon
Have jlu Rubicon suspension which includes springs, front lower control arms, spring perches, shocks, and front track bar. Located in Houston, make reasonable offer

PeterPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sting Gray
I will be taking off our jlur stock Rubicon wheels when it gets delivered. Picking it up in Vegas and driving it back to San Diego. Might be able to coordinate drop off on the way if the price is right.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Interested in buying unpainted/plastic fenders off a Rubicon with or without LED lights. I'd prefer to pick them up in Los Angeles area. PM me if interested.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.