Switching Rear view mirror

Hazelamari

First Name
Hazel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hi , so bought a smart universal reset view mirror that I wanted to switch my current mirror for, do you think it’s possible to do so in the JL with our sos buttons etc being on the stem of the mirror?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hi , so bought a smart universal reset view mirror that I wanted to switch my current mirror for, do you think it’s possible to do so in the JL with our sos buttons etc being on the stem of the mirror?
@Hazelamari

To me anyway.. far far more trouble then it is worth... Sure, doable, probably ?, but...

You will be opening a whole can of beans so to speak, fooling with the JL's rear view mirror... connections there, etc.. Not at all worth the angst, grief and expense..

OP
OP

Hazelamari

First Name
Hazel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
@Hazelamari

To me anyway.. far far more trouble then it is worth... Sure, doable, probably ?, but...

You will be opening a whole can of beans so to speak, fooling with the JL's rear view mirror... connections there, etc.. Not at all worth the angst, grief and expense..
oh okay , so despite the SOS being on the stem....its trouble Removing the turning part? (Aka the actual mirror)

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy