Superchips JL

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jeep Team @ SC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Need a pigtail cable to extend the factory gateway module plug in connection 3 -4 inches making it easy to get to for service, any one know ware I can get one. Or does superchip have one for purchase?
Hi Bill, we don't at this time, but we can mention this in our next meeting. Interested in seeing how many folks would be interested in something like this.
Sponsored

vavaroutsos

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sprinter Crew Van 2500 High Roof 144" WB OM651 Brilliant Silver, 2019 JLR 3.6L 6SPD Granite Crystal
Yes it will - with the exception of Auto Park (still in development for TrailCal). We are announcing our TrailCal coverage today. Link here. You'll be able to use the 5" color touchscreen monitor to configure your data parameters, hook up aftermarket lighting directly to the device using our power switch, and leverage the tire/gear settings!

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/trailcal-now-available-for-2018-wrangler®-jl.13813/
Will the Trailcal also be up-gradable to a Traildash when engine tunes are available? If so, what is the anticipated upgrade cost?

OP
OP
Superchips JL

Superchips JL

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jeep Team @ SC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Will the Trailcal also be up-gradable to a Traildash when engine tunes are available? If so, what is the anticipated upgrade cost?
Yes, it will be upgradeable. As of right now, we are targetting a $169 upgrade fee to add performance programming

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I was lucky to get an early test unit, I really like it and can’t wait for other features to be added. It installs very easy, I have mine mounted on the left side window by my A pillar. Will definitely keep this in the Jeep - I have Aux buttons so I don’t need that feature unless I add more than what I have room for - nice to see all the performance parameters without scrolling through the dash buttons.

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
All I've tried on mine is no running lights and that's worked. I believe to get the auto park to work at this time the device has to be plugged in.
This is kind of sketchy but didnt you win the superchips giveaway contest??

Sponsored

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Yes, it will be upgradeable. As of right now, we are targetting a $169 upgrade fee to add performance programming
upgrade fee for performance?? wow what a joke, are you going to charge customers for the stickers next? I will be returning mine thats for sure $225,00 dollars for what? set TPSM, SPEEDO, and change your DRL's? auto start stop disable feature does not work, you have to remove hood pin, then your remote start wont work? Here we go another money hungry company taking advantage of customers who buy a new model year. SAD

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I'm afraid your mistaken on that.

Sponsored

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I can forward the email I received from the forum administrator on Jun 8th telling me I was the winner. The post you are referring to was Aug 2.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Maybe I’ve missed it, but is there a way to have dual TOMs settings? On for 2hi and one for 4lo?

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
upgrade fee for performance?? wow what a joke, are you going to charge customers for the stickers next? I will be returning mine thats for sure $225,00 dollars for what? set TPSM, SPEEDO, and change your DRL's? auto start stop disable feature does not work, you have to remove hood pin, then your remote start wont work? Here we go another money hungry company taking advantage of customers who buy a new model year. SAD
You must be new to programming and tuning - if you can point me to an example of one that can do both for less than $600 I am all ears. When was the last time you updated your flashcal, it has a lot more features than what you have listed also.