Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
16 JK, 18 JL 2.0T, 22 Wagoneer 3.0TT
Occupation
Senior Category Manager – Domestic Tuning at Holley
I just installed this and I did have a tazer light installed before. I currently don't have any warning lights on and I did adjust tire size. Is this problem only accuring on vehicles with adaptive cruise and proximity sensors, I have only driven about 30 miles since changing tire size. Also cruise is working just fine. Only issue I had was that it would not connect to my Motorola Razr phone. Had to use wife's galaxy.
Yes, specific to adaptive cruise.
Please report any connectivity issues so we can look into them. So much fragmentation on the android side, its hard to keep up with sometimes!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
16 JK, 18 JL 2.0T, 22 Wagoneer 3.0TT
Occupation
Senior Category Manager – Domestic Tuning at Holley
One more thing, would it be safe to go back to the tazer after removing this. Just as an option.
I dont love the idea of mixing things, but in theory it shouldn't be a problem.

Vicrider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Yes, specific to adaptive cruise.
Please report any connectivity issues so we can look into them. So much fragmentation on the android side, its hard to keep up with sometimes!
Thanks Mike (I'm also another Mike). That was a fast response. I was a little worried. I will report the connectivity issue with my Motorola Razr , this isn't the only thing that's had an issue connecting to it. Again thanks.
Sponsored