Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Reached my highes level of incompetence - Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The only issue I have with the Start/Stop feature is when it's 110 degrees out. I live in Arizona.. So June to Sept its 110+..
So when the engine stops at a signal.. The air coming out of the ducts starts to warm. In the winter I'll probably have no issue.
In the summer, I'll just deactivate it each time
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
The only issue I have with the Start/Stop feature is when it's 110 degrees out. I live in Arizona.. So June to Sept its 110+..
So when the engine stops at a signal.. The air coming out of the ducts starts to warm. In the winter I'll probably have no issue.
In the summer, I'll just deactivate it each time
If you have the Auto A/C option and you use it the system won't turn the jeep off unless the temperature in the cabin is as desired, and it would turn on the jeep if the cabin starts getting hot. If you don't have the Auto A/C option and you have the A/C at max in terms of temp, the jeep shouldn't turn off.

NorCalSahara

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Since I installed my BlackVue dashcam, ESS does not engage because when parked the dashcam drains the battery while recording. Since my battery is pretty much always in a state of charging I never have ESS turn the Jeep off. So my recommendation is to install a dashcam for a few hundred bucks and then you don’t have to deal with ESS. win win.
Sponsored