Sponsored

Stinger Heigh10 & Tazer Mini - Conflicts?

JL4Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Oscar Mike - Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Tazer Mini installed along with the Stinger Heigh10 - I'm having issues with my Heigh10 at start-up, curious if there's a possible conflict with this combo?
Sponsored

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR

Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon
I have the Tazer Mini installed along with the Stinger Heigh10 - I'm having issues with my Heigh10 at start-up, curious if there's a possible conflict with this combo?
Did you solved this issue? I have the tazer mini, and my radio was stolen so I was planning on installing the height10 but I don’t want loose the tazer mini.

OP
OP
JL4Todd

JL4Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you solved this issue? I have the tazer mini, and my radio was stolen so I was planning on installing the height10 but I don’t want loose the tazer mini.
YES - solved - the issue was caused by an aftermarket HDMI Adapter that was an upsell during my shopping experience LOL. (“F-it I want everything “ approach).

Love the Heigh10 - I have to do a reset about every 4 months or so - but that’s normal with that type technology.

Sound, fit and finish and overall functionality is 5 out of 5 stars!

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
YES - solved - the issue was caused by an aftermarket HDMI Adapter that was an upsell during my shopping experience LOL. (“F-it I want everything “ approach).

Love the Heigh10 - I have to do a reset about every 4 months or so - but that’s normal with that type technology.

am thinking of getting the Heigh10 too, did you install it yourself? if so how difficult / easy was it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
JL4Todd

JL4Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
am thinking of getting the Heigh10 too, did you install it yourself? if so how difficult / easy was it?
paid to have it installed - it’s all plug and play but it’s a TIGHT fit to get it all back in there. My audio guy reluctantly showed me photos - it looked like a violent assault - wires everywhere! Other posts here reflect the same experience.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
paid to have it installed - it’s all plug and play but it’s a TIGHT fit to get it all back in there. My audio guy reluctantly showed me photos - it looked like a violent assault - wires everywhere! Other posts here reflect the same experience.
Thanks, will have to look around for a good audio installer then. been on many assaults, time to take a rest.

Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon

So are you running the tazer without problems?

OP
OP
JL4Todd

JL4Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes - leave it connected - completed my settings initially and all good. My Jeep dealer is low-key, so they don’t mention it.
Sponsored