Sponsored

Sting gray blacked out

JeePM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I think it looks pretty awesome.

Sting Gray is making my purchase choice harder as I was really wanting green, but man the StingGray gets alot of compliments when showing pics to friends and family of what I'm shopping for.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Alh84

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
I think it looks pretty awesome.

Sting Gray is making my purchase choice harder as I was really wanting green, but man the StingGray gets alot of compliments when showing pics to friends and family of what I'm shopping for.
You can’t go wrong with green or sting gray

F58ECDCB-F71D-4F10-8EF0-0439B92ACBC8.jpeg

OP
OP
Alh84

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
You can’t go wrong with green or sting gray

Jeep Wrangler JL Sting gray blacked out F58ECDCB-F71D-4F10-8EF0-0439B92ACBC8
It’s jus sting gray is a more neutral color that everyone likes where as green is bold and most will like but a few won’t.

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
It's funny, but people are generally too nice - or thankfully, civilized - to ever say anything negatively judgmental about a person's ride. I mean, I've never looked at a (IMHO) tastelessly outfitted Jeep and felt the need to express my disapproval. :)

But Sting-Gray (née Destroyer Gray with Chrysler/Dodge) on a Wrangler is such a great color that complete strangers will toss compliments at it. And with blacked-out add-ons...whoa, too cool. It's funny, I pulled into my garage once, and I overhear one of the neighborhood kiddies walk over with his sister and say with awe, "See? There's that cawr! [sic]" Kids know what's cool.

I do like the all-black trimmings...I once tried red D-rings on my front bumper, thought they looked tacky, and removed them almost immediately.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Alh84

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
OK, so what are the specs on this build? This looks just about perfect to me!
3.5” lift 35x12.50 tires with 20x10 rims oracle bi led head light, tail lights and side marker Morimoto turn signals.
Agreed! Are those the Nerf step bars?
rough country steps

OP
OP
Alh84

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
I obviously love your Jeep. Can u tell me where u got your d rings? Would love to get rid of my silver ones
Ordered factory color in spray can and painted d rings sting gray
I obviously love your Jeep. Can u tell me where u got your d rings? Would love to get rid of my silver ones
3.5” rough country suspension lift 35x12.50 Nitto grapplers 20x10 fuel hostage wheels. Rugged ridge Arcus front bumper with smittybuilt x20 winch, rough country side steps. Bi led oracle headlights oracle taillights oracle third brake light and oracle side markers, Morimoto turn signal lights then I painted everything silver on the Jeep with duplicolor black wheel spray paint. Tinted all the windows even the windshield at 30%.
Jeep Wrangler JL Sting gray blacked out image
Sponsored