Best stock color

• Total voters

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Was about to pull the trigger on a granite crystal and then saw a built up sting gray on the dealer lot with nice wheels.

I feel like stock the granite crystal looks better but with wheels the sting grey gets the edge.

I will keep it stock for a while but eventually do plan on adding wheels....I also think this will be a Jeep I keep forever so the decision is key...

I tried looking up a couple one and they are pretty close, my wife is tired of me asking her about this Jeep so I have to come to you guys lol

Advertisement

OP

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Those photos make them look like the same color.
I know, trying to find some that are not, haven’t been able to find many granite with wheels

This was the one from the dealer

482F3ECB-1D9C-4B74-93EC-830E93A4802D.png

OP

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab

viper88

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T
You cannot go wrong with either. I few months ago I was on the same fence. Could not make up my mind between the 2 colors. I finally decided on Granite at the last minute. The metallic flake looks great in the sun when clean. Granite is deeper due to the metallic. It is also a lot more common. No regrets but I catch myself looking at Sting Grays whenever I see one. There are a lot more Granites then Sting Grays so Sting Gray is more unique. Sting Gray will definitely be the rarer color in the future. I also think Sting Gray might look cleaner longer so you can probably go longer between washes. Saying all that, I would probably order Granite again but would have a serious case of Sting Gray envy.

OP

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
You cannot go wrong with either. I few months ago I was on the same fence. Could not make up my mind between the 2 colors. I finally decided on Granite at the last minute. The metallic flake looks great in the sun when clean. Granite is deeper due to the metallic. It is also a lot more common. No regrets but I catch myself looking at Sting Grays whenever I see one. There are a lot more Granites then Sting Grays so Sting Gray is more unique. Sting Gray will definitely be the rarer color in the future. I also think Sting Gray might look cleaner longer so you can probably go longer between washes. Saying all that, I would probably order Granite again but would have a serious case of Sting Gray envy.
I feel you, to me stock is granite grey. Wheels, sting gray...I thought i was ready smh lol

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty
sting-gray because then you can buy the sting-ray badge because it’s badass as hell.

5E72034E-FF1D-4165-BFFD-7523AC34BB75.png
Thanks man!

And Sting Gray is a badass color!

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Sting gray reslly pops in the sunlight. I especially like hiw the red trim of rubicon looks against Sting-Gray.

20180710_134919.jpg

MORTON

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
GCM is one of the top selling colors next to white and black. The statistics are posted somewhere on here. I believe from 2018? Would be curious to see the updated results. GCM for the win!

C57937C8-A0E2-460C-A415-01CF2800CAE6.jpeg

E264EF51-571E-429B-8C6A-F6FA5C69CE76.jpeg

@Sting_Rubi

Any updated color stats by a chance? I am certain they have changed by now!

Last edited:

Advertisement

Allmoparparts.com

Advertisement