Granite Crystal vd Sting Sting Gray

Best stock color

• Total voters

EJH220

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon / 2020 Explorer ST / 2020 Lincoln Aviator / 2018 HD Road Glide Special
I was "all in" for Sting Grey until the one afternoon, I was looking at it and thought it looked slightly green. I only see it that way in full sun. I decided on Crystal Granite and love it. But, its very similar to my wife's Magnetic Metallic Expedition. I guess I like that color

t744eoE6Rc2cx%ZHHQuDqA.jpg

xP+KSRlORnyA3KZ9VL2HeQ.jpg
That's funny you said that I have the same kind of deal going. My Explorer ST is my daily driver.

20190919_170814.jpg

20200605_123711.jpg

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I like them both, came down to price, they wanted more for the gray and I am kinda glad, the crystal granite almost looks wet is certain sunlight.

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
I like them both, came down to price, they wanted more for the gray and I am kinda glad, the crystal granite almost looks wet is certain sunlight.
That’s cause some w sting gray pissed on it

tts42572

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Was between these two colors also. Deciding factor for me was I just liked how black top and other black accents worked with SG. I felt like the black just popped a little more and gave me the contrast I was looking for.

And its cool how SG can be both light and dark depending on lighting.

AllenTC2

First Name
Allen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S in Granite Metallic
I am envious of you all who had time to order the color you wanted. Unfortunately, I needed a DD RIGHT THEN and took the GCM off the lot. :LOL:

I prefer silver, but the one they had just had the cold weather package. The GCM had the technology package. I do like the color (better than the SG) but choosing new wheels was a pain in the ass. Now I must wait patiently for them to come in.

IMG_5396[1].JPG

Advertisement

Hothead Headliners

Advertisement