Sponsored

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Besides the price and part count, what’s the difference between the single stabilizer and dual stabilizer?
Unless you are running a ridiculously heavy E range tire there should be no reason any nominally built should ever need dual stabilizers. I’m on 37’s on my JL using the stock stabilizer and only plan to change when I put a real lift on it.

Besides, when you think about it, all a stabilizer does is mask a steering problem.

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I want to get the stabilizer out of the way.

What is the best relocation you recommend?

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Mask, bandaid, whatever you want to call it, and I agree not to get one to fix steering problems, but if you’re on 35s or larger tires, a good aftermarket ss will make steering feel better on these new jls for sure. Just my .02....:)

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Mask, bandaid, whatever you want to call it, and I agree not to get one to fix steering problems, but if you’re on 35s or larger tires, a good aftermarket ss will make steering feel better on these new jls for sure. Just my .02....:)[/QUOTE The Falcon 2.2 stabilizer made my Rubicon drive better with a 33’s on it. I did not have any steering problems. But I put the falcon 2.2 on my Rubicon prior to the 315 70 17 tires and Mopar 2 inch lift. I wanted the ability to adjust the steering as I had on my grand Cherokee Overland. It was a big improvement over stock steering!

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Unless you are running a ridiculously heavy E range tire there should be no reason any nominally built should ever need dual stabilizers. I’m on 37’s on my JL using the stock stabilizer and only plan to change when I put a real lift on it.

Besides, when you think about it, all a stabilizer does is mask a steering problem.
Appreciate the feedback! Don’t know if I’ll put a lift on, and thus probably no stabilizer at all

jruss

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sport Unlimited
So is the Rough Country better than the stock stabilizer? I will gladly spend the money if it handles better at highway speeds.
Rough country markets to lack of experience. They are trash, almost everything they make is trash. I have seen rough country suspension and steering components fail at a faster rate than any other manufacturer. Dv8 rebrands rough country and e auto grills. Same boat.
Sponsored