Sponsored

So this is silly...

Asuriyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green JLR (6MT)
looks exactly like my wifes!
So you're saying your wife has a long, blue Willys? More of a Willys than most of the fine folks on this forum, perhaps? Not everyone can handle a Willys, after all, even Jeep people. I, for one, am not a Willys owner, but I admire those who are.
Sponsored

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
There must be a short supply of km, km/h instrument clusters. ;) I always love going to Canada and seeing the speed limit 100+ signs.
Cops love it too ... Americans are always good for at least 1 speeding ticket each ... ROFLMAO

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Your Gobi roof rack arrived??? I cancelled my order after waiting seven months and several failed promises of when it'd arrive.
Wow, they let you cancel?
I had one on order for several months and when I went to cancel they gave me hell over it. I actually ended up cancelling my credit card and getting a new one to avoid them just shipping it since it seemed like they were dead set and on sending it...

Really sad because I like their racks, had one on my JK and the wife wanted one on her JL. They were going to ship it even though the bumper we were planning to put on her Jeep (AEV) wasn't in production yet and Gobi had no proof that their rack would work with that bumper...

I want to put a GOBI rack on my new JL, but that experience, their email replies IN ALL CAPS ALWAYS telling me I was legally obliged to pay for and receive the rack really turned me off... Great racks though...

Sponsored

thegame81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xtreme Recon 392
Clubs

So you're saying your wife has a long, blue Willys? More of a Willys than most of the fine folks on this forum, perhaps? Not everyone can handle a Willys, after all, even Jeep people. I, for one, am not a Willys owner, but I admire those who are.
Hmm I guess I am saying that 😂

MRKelly

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 80th Annivers
You mean, funnier than Cherry Hill, New Jersey? That's funny AF, then...
I grew up in Plattsburgh, NY... My mother's family had been in "New France" (Canada) since the 1640's before coming to the states, Vermont, in the late 1800's... then moving to NY...
... and I don't know how funny Cherry Hill, NJ is, I've only been here for six months...

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
That's the selling price alone, yes. But there's a s*** ton of fees for Jeep to send the car in Canada.
The fees to ship Jeeps into Canada are the same as the ones for shipping into the US or Mexico thanks to USMCA. The only differences are the taxes being paid by Canadians which are higher than our American friends. At the end of the day, Jeep makes more money for vehicles sold in Canada than in the US. The problem is that our market is simply too small and Jeep doesn't care what Canadians think.

roaddawg

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Soooo....the other day...How are ya now?. Canadians need jeeps to "allegedly" invade the USA. Don't you think this plot would have the makings of a great episode of Letterkenny! eh? Now grab a two four and your toque and start chopping that tree.

OP
OP
JLBoucher

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
Ready for the update?

Here it is...

NOTHING!

I would like to thank the academy for this comedy role that everybody enjoys but me...So cool.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The fees to ship Jeeps into Canada are the same as the ones for shipping into the US or Mexico thanks to USMCA. The only differences are the taxes being paid by Canadians which are higher than our American friends. At the end of the day, Jeep makes more money for vehicles sold in Canada than in the US. The problem is that our market is simply too small and Jeep doesn't care what Canadians think.
Right now, Jeep doesn’t care what anyone, anywhere, thinks. Well, besides Ford, apparently...
Sponsored