First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Up Date:

Amanda from JeepCares did it!

I am so glad i follow advice from this forum and contacted jeepcares, it took about a week, ("thanks giving" weekend affected logistics), to have all issues resolved and be jeeping again.
NO more silver steering box and brand new shiny parts adorn my jeep.
A good relationship with the services adviser helped, and a good reputation of the dealership was recognized by jeepcares adviser. Lucky?

And the verdict: 97% better.. Its a Jeep thing, Haha.

EVzo
JLUR2018
I just got my 2018 JLU Sport back from McKevitt Jeep in Berkeley and it drives perfectly and straight as an arrow on the freeway zero pull or wandering after the TSB. It wasn’t as bad as others mentioned but I decided to get it done before the warranty ran out and I can now drive with full confidence. Have to give a call out to JeepCares for helping to expedite the process and the dealer was responsive, professional and friendly. Now everything is up to date I’ll just post about fun jeepin adventures, not TSB’s and recalls!
Sponsored

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
I checked my fluid before I left the dealership and it was at the full line. The next morning I checked it and the reservoir was empty. I topped it off and drove it for the rest of the day. The next morning it was at the add line so I topped it off again. It has not dropped since and all is well.
I finally got out to check my fluid after repair and it's on full. I suppose the tech on yours just forgot to add what was lost in the changeover.

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
I finally got out to check my fluid after repair and it's on full. I suppose the tech on yours just forgot to add what was lost in the changeover.
I believe it was air in the system that self bleeds. I checked it again this morning and it is still on the full line. The great thing is I never has any mess to clean up, the dealership that installed mine has done many and have their system down. I did not have a single drop of fluid anywhere to clean up.
Sponsored