Gripster

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2D
Hi Guys,
Is there a link to download the factory service manual on this forum somewhere? I know it is probably a paid thing but in other forums (Toyota 4Runner) I have been able to acquire it. I really like having all the torque specifications and details on various things for maintenance. Thanks!
Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
Hi Guys,
Is there a link to download the factory service manual on this forum somewhere? I know it is probably a paid thing but in other forums (Toyota 4Runner) I have been able to acquire it. I really like having all the torque specifications and details on various things for maintenance. Thanks!

This is the closest I've found for my '20. And they've been "out" since I bought my unit last year:

https://www.factoryrepairmanuals.co...tory-service-manual-usb-original-shop-repair/

I suspect they're simply not available to the public yet.

Sponsored

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
Is there a hard copy version that I could have with me on the trail? Won't be able to get WiFi in the middle of nowhere and I might need to look something up in the manual......

correfe

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL SAHARA UNLIMITED
Is there a hard copy version that I could have with me on the trail? Won't be able to get WiFi in the middle of nowhere and I might need to look something up in the manual......
not that I'm aware of.
I just recently discovered this and still going through it.

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
Hi Guys,
Nothing yet. The more you know, the less money dealers make, especially since there is nothing easier to wrench than a Wrangler (well, before etorque, hybrid, etc) -- they want to make the info scarce. I would pay up to $150 for a hard copy if I can get my hands on what the techs get. It would pay for itself the first month.
Sponsored