Seicane 9” head unit

Shotgecko

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door sport
$800, and yes all controls and cam works. Has audio and video in/outputs. 6 channel preamps. It's pretty much an android tablet. Requires wifi to use apps if you don't want to use CarPlay or android auto. It's just a little cumbersome to use while driving. OH, no Sirius radio you have to use the app or have an external reciever.
Is there an on screen volume controller or can you only use the steering wheel?
Sponsored

aklino

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
How about the factory USB and Aux ports on the dash and in the center console? Do they still function with this deck? Did you need to buy any additional adapters?

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
On mine I could get it to push all the way back and click in. Still a small gap but nothing like that. I never got back up camera hooked up. I sold my 18 and got a much more expensive upgrade 19 rubicon with 8.4 and alpine.
How did you push all the way back? Mine got a big gap still

OP
OP

18sport

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 stingray jlur
Have to make sure all those connections n the back are tucked to the side.

Sponsored

Sylent2018

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport 2 door
How about the factory USB and Aux ports on the dash and in the center console? Do they still function with this deck? Did you need to buy any additional adapters?
Everything works as it should. It came with all cables necessary.

UNC

First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
I got the unit.Don't buy yet, there are some issues need to fix. There is a gap on the side and on the top. I'm reaching Seicane to resolve this. Camera does not work I bought a Fakra to RCA but I'll try to find another product that is compatible.

67F150CE-0CA0-4B5E-8109-1B28B9064A04.jpeg

70D288FC-58AF-4D77-9544-33A3ACB2B393.jpeg

DE783F4C-8EFF-49A1-BDAC-7A2F0C40E884.jpeg

View attachment 198460

0FDE5A50-A359-45FA-A63E-0A8B9CAF00C7.png

A0AB1FB3-844D-4057-AC55-48393BC4C988.jpeg
Did you ever get it to fit? There appear to be 3 versions now.... 1g, 2g, and 4g ram appear to be the main differences. Not sure if the 1g even fits but it's only 156
https://www.seicane.com/android-gps...-hd-touchscreen-support-carplay-dvr-obd-h6103

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU

aklino

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
look like this will fit now because the back is no longer in flat mode or sticking out. I had to disassembled mine and make it like this and it fits now without a space.
And the backup camera, factory USB/Aux ports work as expected, etc?

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
And the backup camera, factory USB/Aux ports work as expected, etc?
The factory backup camera will not work since it is using Fakra connection. I bought multiple fakra to RCA and no luck so I ended up buying a $20 camera from Amazon, but you can do front and back camera on this with out any modification of wiring since it has Auxiliary and connection for camera and built in apps for front and back camera. The USB will work but you need to buy USB 2.0 A Male to USB B Mini 5 Pin Female Adapter Converter . This one also has a built in Car Play if you have iphone, The Android car should work too.

Since you are in Livermore and I'm in San Leandro I can show it to you if you want to see the actual head unit and play around with it.

Sponsored

aklino

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The factory backup camera will not work since it is using Fakra connection. I bought multiple fakra to RCA and no luck so I ended up buying a $20 camera from Amazon, but you can do front and back camera on this with out any modification of wiring since it has Auxiliary and connection for camera and built in apps for front and back camera. The USB will work but you need to buy USB 2.0 A Male to USB B Mini 5 Pin Female Adapter Converter . This one also has a built in Car Play if you have iphone, The Android car should work too.

Since you are in Livermore and I'm in San Leandro I can show it to you if you want to see the actual head unit and play around with it.
Omg, yes! I'd love to see it in action, and how you routed cameras, etc. HMU on DM with any time you're available. I work in Pleasanton too, so after work is an easy jaunt to San Leandro during the week.

aklino

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Actually, I just pulled the trigger and bought it. I'll have it within the week. I'm most curious about the backup (and front) camera that you went with, and how you mounted it.I really like the stock camera and location -- wish I could get it to work.

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Actually, I just pulled the trigger and bought it. I'll have it within the week. I'm most curious about the backup (and front) camera that you went with, and how you mounted it.I really like the stock camera and location -- wish I could get it to work.
Message me you. I can show it to you after work

Kapoosh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to take a look at this headunit in person if you're willing. I live in Dublin and work in Alameda, let me know when and where you guys decide to meet and I'll try to make it over to where you are.

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
$800, and yes all controls and cam works. Has audio and video in/outputs. 6 channel preamps. It's pretty much an android tablet. Requires wifi to use apps if you don't want to use CarPlay or android auto. It's just a little cumbersome to use while driving. OH, no Sirius radio you have to use the app or have an external reciever.
Any ideas if this would work to configure Aux switches?
Sponsored