Seicane 9” head unit

msandhu413

First Name
MS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Started to install the radio this weekend. First thing was to install Malaysk Full Version ROM - which successfully installed.
Teyes worked fine, as well for rear camera after few wiring issues since there are no instruction. I also upgraded all the speakers to JL Audio C2.
Couple of issues:
The radio does not turn on with the ACC, only when the ignition is in Run mode or the Jeep is started - is anyone having this issue.?
Can't figure out how to use the front Camera - i have it plugged in Aux Video Input and it show video but the front camera feature is not working. I have enabled front camera it in the settings.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Sponsored

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Started to install the radio this weekend. First thing was to install Malaysk Full Version ROM - which successfully installed.
Teyes worked fine, as well for rear camera after few wiring issues since there are no instruction. I also upgraded all the speakers to JL Audio C2.
Couple of issues:
The radio does not turn on with the ACC, only when the ignition is in Run mode or the Jeep is started - is anyone having this issue.?
Can't figure out how to use the front Camera - i have it plugged in Aux Video Input and it show video but the front camera feature is not working. I have enabled front camera it in the settings.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
I have no issue on Acc . Try reaching out Seicane support to verify where to plug the front camera or go to android forum xdva where you downloaded the Malaysk

cbpldc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I basically screamed at Seicane to replace the CANBUS box and they finally sent it. I installed it and now everything works flawlessly. Just thought I'd provide some closure.

msandhu413

First Name
MS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
I basically screamed at Seicane to replace the CANBUS box and they finally sent it. I installed it and now everything works flawlessly. Just thought I'd provide some closure.
did you get your front camera to work?

Gaust

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 Renegade Trailhawk
Does anyone have an update on their radio now that you’ve had it installed? Likes, dislikes, problems, etc?
Sponsored